Shared by a trusted Doomsday member

Shared by a trusted Doomsday member

⤺ reposted by @Bitcoin_beau from How To Steal An Election

Lol I see me and others have the same general vibe…I sent you my same idea like 14 hours ago

All Timelines Are Possible with These Luciferians

I agree. Sad really.

@AriesAzazel did your boys already take the prodigy I posted earlier?

How many 12 Year Olds do you know working with Space Command

Just making sure they didn’t miss that potential. :slightly_smiling_face:

We all need good news.

He was most likely poached years ago

He’s a KW for sure

It’s very very good :relieved:

But also makes me wish we would collectively :green_square::blue_square::yellow_square: rip the band aid off

And an entire generation of KW’s were being raised in America

Not just in China

We all wish yall would.

Can you imagine that, an entire Generation knowing what I’ve taught you in Elementary School :school:

These fucking wars

Been thinking we should do a class on the Early POTUS

Last night I mentioned briefly Franklin, Adam’s, and his son John Quincy Adam’s

POTUS 2 and 6

So much history that needs to be taught and unlearned and relearned

BREAKING! Derek Chauvin’s attorney Eric Nelson just filed a motion requesting a new trial on multiple grounds including prosecutorial and jury misconduct.

Meanwhile, in Australia: Darth Vader busking for a new death star in Melbourne.

Driver calls LA County deputy ‘murderer’ in racist attack caught on video: ‘You’ll never be White’. A woman can be heard verbally attacking a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputy with racist slurs during a standard traffic stop in bodycam footage exclusively obtained by Fox News’ Bill Melugin and featured on “Tucker Carlson Tonight”

Yall could benefit from an Army.

“You’re always gonna be a Mexican, you’ll never be white, you know that?” A Latino LASD deputy sent me his bodycam video of a woman claiming to be a teacher launching into a racist tirade against him when he pulled her over in San Dimas. She repeatedly calls him a murderer.

These people just did nothing imagine how bad it really is every year.

Looks like people are waking up.

Amazing what thousands people stroking out into disabled vegetables, nerve damage, and unexplained uteraI shedding will do to compliance.
IMG

Is anyone else completely enraged at these people?

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to These people just did nothing imagine how bad it really is every year.