seems its down. there are no messages there now

⤺ reposted by @SteveGoodCEO from Body of pilot found after US Air Force F-15C fighter jet crash off coast of England

seems its down. there are no messages there now

Wall posts are temporarily unavailable, please check back later.

nice work finding this weird ass and sad stuff. keep taking it down!

St. Petersburg area as well t mobile Verizon having issues and consumer cellular

#Homework

¿ QUÉ ESTÁ SUCEDIENDO AQUÍ ?

Parece ser una batalla entre OVNIs o, bien, entre estos y naves fabricadas por el hombre !!

Fue grabado en el Medio Oriente !!

SE APRECIA MUCHO MEJOR EN PANTALLA COMPLETA !!

WHAT IS HAPENING HERE ?

It seems to be a battle between UFOs or, well, between these and man-made ships !!

It was recorded in the Middle East !!

APPRECIATED MUCH BETTER ON FULL SCREEN !!

@AriesAzazel :point_up_2:

The author (a nuclear☢️engineer, wargames analyst, and military tactician) introduces a speculative model of mind and matter and their interaction that is consistent with the experimental basis of physics, and which offers mechanisms for paranormal phenomena of all types, including UFO phenomena. Certain conclusions are reached by a new fourth law of logic, which is briefly described and summarized. A new photon interaction model of quantized observable change is also presented. A solution to the problem of the nature of mind is generated…

5134428858845495504.pdf

Map 1

Map 2

I find this

is this your map? if so can we merge this content into the larger map we have? just need the layer and can import it.

⤻ reposted @ComodorFLX to UFO Sightings - Google My Maps

Nice. Includes descriptions when you click on the image

This is not my map I will ask

cool, share the one we made so they can see that their stuff has a home for all :slight_smile:

Whats a thunder bird?

what do you mean?

thunderbird
/ˈθʌndəbəːd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
(in some North American Indian cultures) a mythical bird that brings thunder.
AUSTRALIAN
either of two thickheads (birds) which become noisy before and during thunderstorms.

why am I doing this for you?

and whats the point of the question?

Thank you and to hopefully receive an answer.

Bot :robot:

Fireball lights up the Australian sky blue

A strange blue fireball was seen ‘flying’ over the Australian Pilbara region. It is unknown if it is a meteorite or another space object.

hey it looks like the same one found in Portland no? :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

compare the 2

oh look an HD3

Very similare yes

Green

IMG