Search here for FB and Google:

Search here for FB and Google:

They have an interesting documentary on Google censorship. U can find it on alternative video platform’s

⤺ reposted by @Read_The_Bio from When I watched this movie a few years ago I knew this real and connected the dots when I first found out about the so called elixar of the elites.

I love Project Veritas they are solid and brilliant winning their sues, these corrupt need to be exposed its just a shame they have to be the ones to do the FBI/CIA’s job for them.

I’m not done with class please don’t interrupt

Wanderers - a short film by Erik Wernquist [Official Version] voice over by Carl Sagan

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: ALL YOU HAVE READ AND POSTED ABOVE IS THE WHITE WORLD’S PORTRAYAL OF CARL SAGAN. I’M GOING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH REGARDING CARL SAGAN AND THE MOON.

IT WILL MAKE YOU QUESTION EVERYTHING.

China’s Chang’e-4 detects hazardous radiation levels on the Moon

Connect the dots

What the German-Chinese probe discover?

anyone?

“The radiation levels we measured on the Moon are about 200 times higher than on the surface of the Earth and five to 10 times higher than on a flight from New York to Frankfurt,” added Wimmer-Schweingruber from The Christian-Albrechts University in Kiel, Germany.

Solar?

what causes radiation levels?

what causes radiation levels?

This is one of the biggest secrets happening right before your eyes.

What does this mean?

Flares

keep going

not flares

The article mentions this:

There are several sources of radiation exposure: galactic cosmic rays, sporadic solar particle events (for example from solar flares), and neutrons and gamma rays from interactions between space radiation and the lunar soil.

forget about the article for the time being

connect the dots

connect the dots

Fuck me are those space ships

Mining radioactive material of sort?

They might be aliens living on there

Mining radioactive material of sort?

Unless it’s a hologram

Are they mining uranium?