Rudy Gobert Is Questionable (Illness) Tonight Two Days After Joking About Coronavirus By Touching Every Microphone, Recorder And Reporter In The Media Room

⤺ reposted by @0x16TJzv from Tomorrow 930am eastern time

Wow that’s terrible

Aussie stock exchange has dropped 7% just in lunch trading today

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/coronavirus-paid-sick-leave-us-republicans-block-senate-bill-new-york-washington-a9395821.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1583960334

It’s only lunchtime

@lolygagv2 you have some competition

Kenny your not crazy my brother

Singapore :singapore: prices

Singapore :singapore: prices

Singapore OTC for Lysol and Sanitizers is insane

Seriously Singapore does not play in OTC hand sanitizers and mask @Rewkang @s0ftmachine

Interesting rabbit hole

意大利福利部长:中国骗了我们,该疾病的传播速度超乎寻常,比中国给我们的数据快得多。中国给我们的的数据都是假的,每天都新增200个重症病人,每天我们都需要新增200多的床位。

意大利已经成了小武汉,医疗系统已经崩溃。:scream::scream:

Italian Minister of Welfare: China has lied to us. The disease is spreading at an extraordinary rate, much faster than the data China has given us. The data given to us by China are false. Every day we add 200 critically ill patients, and every day we need to add more than 200 beds.

Italy has become a small Wuhan and the medical system has collapsed. :scream::scream:

Now it’s too late to blame China. Disaster happened already.

Pay attention to this next post

比如,欧美铺天盖地给人们洗脑戴口罩没有用,这就是洗脑的过程。我承认①洗手是个好习惯,因为手会经常性不自觉地接触口、鼻、眼。②需要正确佩戴口罩,错误佩戴、不及时更换、接触污染后的口罩都会造成感染。③普通人不该大量囤积,医护人员应该优先。④有些口罩只有30%-40%阻挡效果。但不等于没用!

台湾在口罩这事上做得特别好,很早很早就禁止了口罩出口,并且加大生产保障口罩供应,每人凭健保卡领口罩,也从来不鸟WHO这个腐败组织的屁话,所以在武汉肺炎这事上交出了非常好的成绩单。相反不戴口罩的欧洲意大利感染速度和结果大家也看到了。:frog::frog::frog:

For example, Europe and the United States overwhelm people with brainwashing and wearing masks, and this is the process of brainwashing. I admit that ① washing your hands is a good habit, because your hands will often touch your mouth, nose, and eyes unconsciously. ② Masks need to be worn properly. Incorrect wearing, not timely replacement, and contact with contaminated masks will cause infection. ③ Ordinary people should not hoard in large quantities, and medical personnel should be given priority. ④ Some masks have only 30% -40% blocking effect. But it doesn’t mean useless!

Taiwan has done a very good job with masks. It has banned the export of masks early and early, and has increased the supply of masks for production protection. Everyone who wears a mask with a health insurance card has never fooled the WHO, a corrupt organization. Wuhan pneumonia presented a very good report card. On the contrary, the speed and results of infection in Europe and Italy without masks are also seen. :frog::frog::frog:

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Ye, Taiwan is doing great. I think Taiwan is not even an member of WHO. correct me if I m wrong.

Google 1 China 2 System

So messed up

Ye, I totally understand this 2 systems shit. coz I m Chinese mainlander.:new_moon_with_face:

Brb Hamster Wheel time (treadmil)

Ahh nice happy to have you

Feb 7th NYC

China and WHO are both liars on this covid19.

never too late to blame them for lying about it (exporting it to the world)