Rio Hospital, She is saying that in the television they are reporting that the people are being treated in hospitals, but that's not true since her husband may have the virus and no one is willing to help him, the people from the hospital is hidding

Rio Hospital, She is saying that in the television they are reporting that the people are being treated in hospitals, but that’s not true since her husband may have the virus and no one is willing to help him, the people from the hospital is hidding afraid of it

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Looking sexy. I’m glad you’re leaving. I’ve been in hospitals all my life. I know it’s extremely hard to leave. But you’re specialized, so you need to live to fight another day.

Can anyone translate???

Does anyone know Portuguese or have any Portuguese friends

Sydenham, London… #coronavirus

My cousin live in Portugal, I try send her

Have her join

I have a Portuguese friend, I can ask him to translate

Add them more and more cases from Brazil it’s going to hit them very very hard

I have tried, he is in DC now, but his fam is in Curitiba and Sao Paolo. I have visited them many times so I will keep trying

I can

Im from brazil. She is saying that in the television they are reporting that the people are being treated in hospitals, but that’s not true since her husband may have the virus and no one is willing to help him, the people from the hospital is hidding afraid of it

That’s what I thought…

When I saw the whole room empty. It’s because the staff left.

Thank you

She is just mad about it. But there’s treatment available, there are some cases thar are in intensive care already.

But the availability for respirators is rather low. In my city, that has 30.000 ppl, theres only 10 respirators in the hospital

Perfect!

I speak portuguese

oh great, thanks

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/doctors-covid-19-united-states-response_n_5e74ba42c5b63c3b648e9014

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/pandemic-bond-payouts-likely-to-be-held-up-by-fine-print

fuck Who

Has anyone else been put in Facebook jail for discussing the chinese virus?

Lol WELCOME TO THE CLUB