Residents in salt lake City wake up this morning to a massive 5.7 earthquake knocking out power in the neighborhood, no injures reported.

Residents in salt lake City wake up this morning to a massive 5.7 earthquake knocking out power in the neighborhood, no injures reported.

⤺ reposted by @cosmicdoe from PM Boris Johnson says England to shut schools due to coronavirus pandemic

Yah girl fuck you ok Patrycja

Sharing the Disco server

I hope you don’t mind

We just woke up to a 5.7 earthquake with 40 plus aftershocks in Utah. I feel like I’m now officially in a movie.

I don’t

Thanks

We are bracing ourselves for more. This morning has been non stop fury to get go bags together.

Hopefully more people get informed so we can keep safer from this shit

:us: U.S. Air Force’s top officer: 7 out of 49 service members with coronavirus are from Air Force.

U.S. Air Force “still conducting global missions,” flying fighter jets and bombers and still able to launch nuclear weapons despite coronavirus, Gen. Goldfein says.

:it: BREAKING: Italy reports 4,207 new cases of coronavirus and 475 new deaths, raising total to 35,713 cases and 2,978 dead.

COVID-19 UPDATE:

Minister of sport (Spadafora) stated that in the next hours they may have to decide to ban open-air sports.
As for now, open-air activities such as running are permitted, after a scientific task force advised the minister that this may help people, both mentally and phisically, especially those with some pathologies.

But, as people continue to go out from their houses, we may soon face a full ban on open-air activities.

COVID-19 UPDATE:

8% of italian sanitary workers (2629) are now infected.

Source: ANSA

:uk: NEW: Schools across England will be closed from Friday, except for the children of key workers and the most vulnerable - PA

:us: CNBC: Ford, GM, Fiat Chrysler to shut U.S. production.

:us: Dow down 2,053 – 9.67% of market share.

:us: Bernie Sanders: Iran is facing a catastrophic toll from the coronavirus pandemic. U.S. sanctions should not be contributing to this humanitarian disaster.

As a caring nation, we must lift any sanctions hurting Iran’s ability to address this crisis, including financial sanctions.

:de: Chancellor Angela Merkel says Germany is facing the most serious challenge since World War II as the number of cases in the country approaches 12,000.

:chile: Chile declares a State of Catastrophe effective from tomorrow that lasts a period of 90-days.

This decree allows the use of the armed forces and the imposition of liberty restrictions. Govervement has refrained from imposing a nation-wide mandatory quarantine so far.

As of March 18, the country has a total of 238 confirmed cases.

Some myths about COVID-19

Would you guys be into having a QUESTION/ANSWER hour later today with an Ivy League educated farmer?

CORONA-unMaskeD passes 200K views

Would you guys be into having a QUESTION/ANSWER hour later today with an Ivy League educated farmer??

Canadian border is officially closed no more casual US transportation just supplies

Wow yah!

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6819-covid-19-response-plan/d367f758bec47cad361f/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

Aries ^^^

Good find

Awesome! Is Ares spelt right?

⤻ reposted @threeletteragent to Awesome! Is Ares spelt right?

Fuck Yhea!

Yes, food shortages was something I’ve been following since mid last year.