reminds me of this:

⤺ reposted by @pid01 from Shots i grabbed,they use one in the movie "angel has fallen"

reminds me of this:

So, some of the largest American media platforms are funded by an enemy with troops poised at the ready on the border. See anything wrong with this picture?

Forget Wizards today

@hiddeninthegarden when you are up see how many flights went into London or New Zealand

This is more important.

Look for international flights

See if the Exodus continued

Is there a specific site to see these number?

Why would china/India go to war?

Go sit in the back of the class

Seriously bro, China is getting ready to go to War with Taiwan/ America/ India and possibly North and South Korea

There’s been a Border Dispute since April and losses on both sides since May

And banned

Big mistake, it gives ammunition to politicians to charge tech companies with election interference. Jack’s legal team knows this hence the back pedaling. I could imagine the meeting before his post.

“He also suggested revoking the prosecutorial immunity enjoyed by big tech companies, after repeated complaints about their handling of political speech and their apparent disregard for the First Amendment”

Analysis, do not dwell in politics. Many are dumping Twitter stock. Writing in the wall.

good

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to "He also suggested revoking the prosecutorial immunity enjoyed by big tech companies, after repeated complaints about their handling of political speech and their apparent disregard for the First Amendment"

Additionally, posting isn’t worth it anymore. These platforms are imploding. If you can’t speak your mind, what’s the point? You’re not going to wake anyone up who didn’t already see it - and there’s no time left. Skills and preps should be the focus.

Farsight Institute

https://farsight.org

Did something happen there? This channel is for actionable intel only.

Sorry for that, but this institute has some studies over coronavirus also, but sorry for that

Semi truck oil spill completely shuts down traffic on the main artery through Washington. Of all the 48 contiguous U.S. states, Washington is the one people will have the hardest time fleeing due to geographic terrain which inhibits mass traffic in or out (everywhere you go you are surrounded and cut off by bodies of water or mountain ranges), poor and failing infrastructure, and too few roads, passes, interstates, highways or ferries in and out of the larger cities metropolitan areas. When SHTF in Washington, if you can’t get out quick, you’re going to have to shelter in place, at least until after the masses have fled or hunkered down.