Reds are evil as fuck

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from The U.S. National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency has launched a cash prize competition to find new ways to locate where audio and video files were recorded.

Indeed

Reds are evil as fuck

Red Faction

I know most influential people spend time in Gstaad. There are many private parties there. Ultima is a public event, nothing will happen there. I just received an email from them, linked to my banking history… Made me think of Red factions, I know they hang out around Gstaad in the winter. They never stay long maybe max 3days. But I’m sure you guys must have heard of Gstaad before…

Holy shit go to GNEWS they just dropped the Hunter Biden stuff

where

@Justice_777 you guys don’t play around

Go to Disclosure

I don’t want it here

​​🇺🇸 USA – The USAF sends B-1B strategic bombers to the South China Sea!

Two B-1Bs just departed from the Andersen AFB.

Meanwhile, in Italy. Rome (Quartiere Flaminio). Protesters against curfew throw bottles at the police.

After Naples street protests also in Rome against the lockdown and curfew: violent clashes with the cops.

Meanwhile in Rome, Italy

Like many other countries, NZ hams have been granted trial access to a couple of military frequencies in the 60m (5MHz) band during the past few years.

THIS ACCESS HAS JUST BEEN WITHDRAWN IN NZ.

The military wants their frequencies back…

https://www.nzart.org.nz/info/60m

Why do you think this happened

⤻ reposted @david_nz to Like many other countries, NZ hams have been granted trial access to a couple of military frequencies in the 60m (5MHz) band during the past few years.