Read between the lines

Read between the lines
IMG

⤺ reposted by @Bitcoin_beau from https://azazel.news/t/t/15626/17

Round 2…and fight!

At Walmart… 0 whipping cream… even fat free and the lady said no one buys fat free so thats surprising,also low on gerber baby food.

I instacart our groceries and in Santa Cruz county, CA, the level of substitutions per cart is at least half items in cart now, each time.

No propane canisters here. I usually order a couple every pickup order at walmart

1lb? We had a ton…and a sporting store did also on friday I check those everywhere

You can buy the refiller nozzle off Amazon for cheap and refill them yourself off a 20lb

Oh thank you! I have four 20 lb ones for the bbq nd have been getting little ones for the camping stove

Oh! Get a adapter hose and just take a 20lb with you!

Just make sure 1 side of the line has a regulator. Like my mr buddy heater has a reg on it. So i cant double regulator or ill have no pressure

I also got this little beasty

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082PNV6DK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fab_tSJEFb87RY2A5

I have more of a rocket stove model

I
feel.like
i might blow something up

⤻ reposted @Pirateballz to I i might blow something up

Fuck

Emergency Action Message:

In the U.S. military’s strategic nuclear weapon command and control system, an Emergency Action Message (EAM) is a preformatted message that directs nuclear-capable forces to execute specific Major Attack Options (MAOs) or Limited Attack Options (LAOs) in a nuclear war. Individual countries or specific regions may be included or withheld in the EAM, as specified in the Single Integrated Operational Plan (SIOP).
EAMs utilise cryptographic protocols (including such methods as digital signatures) to authenticate the messages, thereby ensuring that they cannot be forged or altered.
In the United States, the EAM will be issued from the National Military Command Center (NMCC) at the Pentagon or, if it has been destroyed by an enemy first strike, by the Alternate National Military Command Center - Site R at Raven Rock or by the Boeing E-4B National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC).

5174731749619401008.pdf

Raven Rock by Garrett Graff

Fuckers. I bet HH Dalai Lama is in a challenging position.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Series of buildings spotted near #Lhasa in #Tibet / #China. Surrounded by earth mounds (with small entrance) and re…

I’m in one of those

2nd lockdown, 2nd wave is the worst kept secret. To quote that Intelligence Agency gentlemen who testified before Congress, “it’s gonna be a long dark winter”

Gsm still isn’t in the news, they’re still pushing global warming whenever I see anything about it.

Kilauea Volcano Activity Update for October 2020

At least that’s one worry we can scratch off the list. But it’s 2020 so only draw one line through it. In pencil.

⤻ reposted @0x1oknbY to Kilauea Volcano Activity Update for October 2020