Rarely, the flag was lowered at half-mast. This is the first time President Trump has flown half-mast for his main political opponent. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

็ฝ•่ง็š„๏ผŒ้™ไบ†ๅŠๆ——๏ผŒ่ฟ™ๆ˜ฏๅทๆ™ฎๆ€ป็ปŸ้ฆ–ๆฌกไธบไป–็š„ไธป่ฆๆ”ฟๆ•Œไธ‹ๅŠๆ——ใ€‚:+1::+1:

Rarely, the flag was lowered at half-mast. This is the first time President Trump has flown half-mast for his main political opponent. :+1::+1:

โคบ reposted by @mseanjonesm from Censorship of one of the greatest shows ever is too far goddammit

Who???

Ruth Ginsburg

She died

Everyone ready for the new fashionable Covid helmets? For only $199 you too can live like youโ€™re living on Mars. Wouldnโ€™t be surprising one bit, if they made these mandatory to wear.

How many people in america today are defendants of those from the mayflower?

descendants *

Roughly 10 million.

I am. Family tree traced back to the passenger manifest.

Me too

:raised_hands: ogโ€™s

Nice to meet you

Did yours fight in all the wars too?

I would have to revisit the enormous notebook of records. Has our family coats of arms, notable obituaries, deeds, etc. Everyone should explore their history. Who knows โ€ฆ you might have #wizard blood :wink:

I have an older history then that. After the world calms iโ€™d love to trade notes. Iโ€™m blessed many times over. As it stands I have the time to be here and also recreating some family discoveries done on another continent. Centuries ago - blended with the best of modern control theory. Someday youโ€™ll know my real name for the things I have to offer the world.

I have approximately 38sq feet of documentation going back in time. Itโ€™s been interesting looking for crop yield data. Iโ€™m looking to corroborate it with climate models. No one else living in my immediate family has ever bothered to read it. I have not finished

If you have any such data i would be ever so grateful. Relative yields are fine