Protest over not closing the borders in Hong Kong

Protest over not closing the borders in Hong Kong

⤺ reposted by @Cyconymous from Also, these tend to be spam messages to get you to click and download "protective" softwarae that's actually the real virus, or just visit websites that steal your data, etc.

Wow :fire:

Is there any documents before this, because they made some new statement

So what was before this

(so id like to know what was the conclusion)

https://www.thepharmaletter.com/in-brief/brief-chinese-institute-files-for-patent-on-remdesivir

I don’t know if it is something “official” but sound like after 11 days all the symptoms disappear :woman_shrugging:t4:

After taking one of the antiviral therapies?

Yes… that one. They registered the drug patent :woman_shrugging:t4:

Read carefully

So update from one of my contacts

The real daily infection spread is 19% with a 2.2% mortality rate - by March 2 it will be 1 million in china and then grow exponentially.

China just put 85 billion in the market to prop the RMB, but expect a massive dip by April

The facilities they’re lighting up are the old Obama facilities for infectious disease control - believe they’re under FEMA jurisdiction

We have adequate time to prepare of the US but this is turning into some 12 monkeys bs

That stock you recommended is up from 82 to 92. Nice call. Still on the rise… Now what is this new patent and what company provides it?

…Which stock :thinking:

ABBV , abbvie inc. It produces the HIV drugs used to help treat patients for this new virus.

They announced today an earnings of 2.21 per share.

Yes. Okay. I own shares. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything else…

Thank you…

这样的防护措施看起来很搞笑, 不过我觉得应该很有效 :smile::smile: 飞沫与接触是武汉肺炎两个主要传播途径媒介, 不过飞沫易档接触难避, 因为带菌者接触过的东西全都有传染性
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 5:24 AM This protective measure looks funny, but I think it should be very effective. Droplets and contact are the two main vectors of transmission of pneumonia in Wuhan. Sex
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 5:24 AM

武汉肺炎启示录 ~ 出去就别回来啦!! 孕妇出门买药回不了家, 保安还扬言砍人
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 5:09 AM
Wuhan Pneumonia Apocalypse ~ Don’t come back when you go out !! Pregnant women can’t go home to buy medicine, and the security guard threatens to cut people off
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 5:09 AM

武汉肺炎启示录 ~ 你封桥? 老子游过去 :smile::smile:
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 11:00 AM
Wuhan Pneumonia Apocalypse ~ Did you close the bridge? I swim in the past :smile::smile:
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 11:00 AM

封省,封城,封路,封门!
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 11:38 AM
Close the province, close the city, close the road, close the door!
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 11:38 AM

好像是哈尔滨,不知道是违反了封城令,还是口罩令,女子被几个警察从车里拖出来,按在地下上背拷,可能是太疼了,一下子晕了过去!
太嚣张!没有任何同情心!

:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 1:47 PM
It seems to be Harbin. I do n’t know whether it was a violation of the city closure order or a mask order. The woman was dragged out of the car by a few policemen and pressed back to the ground. It may be too painful, and she passed out!
Too arrogant! No sympathy!

:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 1:47 PM

Roadblock politics

投稿,河北省一个4线小农村,基本上所有村庄24小时广播不让出门的语音,所有村庄的所有道口封死,铁架加彩钢瓦,只留一个出口,我标示出来的是党旗在彩旗飘飘,你敢相信吗?不是国旗!所有看门狗都是党员,有些地方看门狗不够用,就找村里一些智障留守人员负责移堵在门口的路障🚧,这个时候体验到党员优越性了,认识的可以出去,不认识的就吆五喝六,不让出去!现在最核心的问题就是共产党这个魔鬼了!Contributed, a small 4-line rural village in Hebei Province. Basically, all villages broadcast the voices that do not allow to go out. All crossings in all villages are blocked. The iron frame and colored steel tiles are left. Only one exit is left. Colorful flags fluttering, can you believe it? Not the flag! All watchdogs are party members. In some places, the watchdogs are not enough, so they will find some mentally retarded left-behind personnel in the village to remove the roadblocks at the door. At this time, you can experience the superiority of party members. Those who know them can go out. Twenty-five drink six, don’t let out! The core issue now is the devil of the Communist Party!

They come at night :shushing_face:

The dynamics of the total number of confirmed cases of pneumonia in China caused by a new type of coronavirus obeys the laws of quadratic function. But that’s not shared🤫

I mean if truth got out here in the states

And it will

IMG

成都市双楠小区 / Chengdu Shuangnan Community

中共 国 Humanitarian disaster and social unrest are happening

According to comrades in the wall, every time in the countryside is happening because of road closures, letting go, beatings, and village-to- village fighting!
These phenomena will only get worse! !! !!

A video of a couple stuck , on the cruise ship in Japan !!
14 day quarantine “” due to coronavirus
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 7, 2020 一对夫妇的视频在日本的游轮上卡住了!
因冠状病毒14天检疫“”
2020 2020年2月7日(星期五)11:26 AM 11:26 AM

Ok. That’s this batch be back in a bit

Also to everyone new hello and good morning

What stocks are you guys investing in?

Someone make a coronavirus starterpack meme lol

So is the idea with this, that they need to release it in order to study it on people? Jesus.

⤻ reposted @0xojbHr to Wuhan Institute Of Virology And Chinese Army Submit Patent For Gilead Anti-Ebola Drug To Fight Coronavirus