Probably the best 22 rifle I've owned it's accurate as hell at 100 yards

Probably the best 22 rifle I’ve owned it’s accurate as hell at 100 yards

⤺ reposted by @deltaz44 from I roll my own ammo

I think I need this id much rather shoot 22 I HATE kick back

#观点(开直升机)怎么还喝酒呢?
B:他们能上天上查酒驾啊?
A:你可得注意安全啊
B:没问题

#Opinion (how to drive a helicopter) Why still drink?
B: Can they check drunk driving in heaven?
A: You have to pay attention to safety
B: No problem

:arrow_up:Chinese version of Hold My :beer: Beer

Right on

中国外交部耿爽周三说,收到美国捐助的16吨口罩、特殊防护服等。但这位发言人没说一句感谢话,反而以要债口气说,希望美国兑现捐助一亿美元承诺,“对付流行病,每个国家都应参与”。那口气,美国是该着的捐。美国现是捐物品,没答应捐现金。中国贪官遍地;汶川地震的国际捐款80%不知去向。:rage::rage::rage::rage:

China ’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs Geng Shuang said on Wednesday that it received 16 tons of masks, special protective clothing, etc. from the United States. But the spokesman did not say a word of gratitude. Instead, he said in a debt tone that he hoped that the United States would fulfill its pledge of donation of 100 million US dollars. In that tone, the United States deserves a donation. The United States is now donating goods and has not promised to donate cash. Corrupt officials in China are everywhere; 80% of the international donations of the Wenchuan earthquake are unknown. :rage::rage::rage::rage:

开工了,看看富士康的员工食堂。
:scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:
就目前了解到的情况,这种病毒的传播性超强。一个喷嚏可以把病毒喷出多少米的。眼睛接触都不行。

这种隔离措施没效果。建议国内的朋友,如果经济不紧张,就安心在家呆上一段时间为妥。

Construction is underway and look at Foxconn’s employee cafeteria.
:scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:
As far as we know, the virus is extremely spreadable. How many meters can a virus sneeze out. Eye contact will not work.

This isolation measure has no effect. It is recommended that domestic friends, if the economy is not tight, it is appropriate to stay at home for a while.

警察逼着老人念检讨书,没念不让回家。:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

The police forced the old man to read the review book and never said if he would not go home. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

北京西城成疫情重灾区 财政部住宅楼传中招。:scream::scream::scream::scream:

Beijing Xicheng became the worst-hit area of the epidemic. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

病毒多厉害,看看这几个逝者你怕了吗?1.李文亮,医生,34岁。2.红凌,生物学博士教授,53岁。3.杨晓波,前黄石市长,现长江财险董事长,57岁。4.常凯,湖北电影导演,55岁,父母都是协和医院退休教授,全家死亡。5.刘智明,武昌医院院长,51岁。
:pig_nose::pig_nose::pig_nose::pig_nose::pig_nose:
这些人有钱💰有资源都救不活…

How powerful the virus is. Are you afraid of looking at these deceased? 1. Li Wenliang, doctor, 34 years old. 2. Hong Ling, Ph.D., Professor of Biology, 53 years old. 3. Yang Xiaobo, former mayor of Huangshi, is now chairman of Changjiang Property & Casualty Insurance, aged 57. 4. Chang Kai, a Hubei film director, 55 years old, his parents are retired professors of Xiehe Hospital, and the family died. 5. Liu Zhiming, Dean of Wuchang Hospital, 51 years old.
:pig_nose::pig_nose::pig_nose::pig_nose::pig_nose:
These people could not be saved even if they have the money, or the resources …

Yes it true. Mostly patients covic19 Malaysia comes from China, especially from wuhan

今晚某武汉telegram用户创建群组,发起“武汉起义自救”后两小时,被失联,群主最后一条消息显示,他正被查手机,截止本频道发稿,群主本人仍未有消息

据他的消息显示,武汉一人感染,全家封户,武汉情况危急!

据我所知,这个武汉群主是位基督徒,愿上帝保守他,也希望大家关注,声援

Tonight, a Wuhan telegram user created a group and was disconnected two hours after launching the “Wuhan Uprising Self-Rescue”. The last message of the group owner showed that he was being checked on a cell phone. As of this writing, the group owner has no news

According to his information, one person in Wuhan was infected, and the whole family was closed. The situation in Wuhan was critical!

As far as I know, this Wuhan group owner is a Christian. May God keep him, and I hope everyone will pay attention and support him.

Too tiny

⤻ reposted @liutao628 to Too tiny