Preventing spread of SARS coronavirus-2 in humans

⤺ reposted by @RoWoJo76 from The Wuhan plague rushed out of the country and went out to the world to see what American restaurants look like now?

Camostat mesilate

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-08/coronavirus-nears-fatal-tipping-point-when-lungs-are-inflamed

Like wtf :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Sounds like sth happened in Russia

An expert on the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic (about 50-100 million people died) wrote an article 2 yrs ago on lessons of why that outbreak was so deadly. His conclusion: govt officials, desperate to keep morale up during WWI, didn’t tell the truth. And because the govt lied, more people died.

That’s why I can’t buy medical alcohol now in Russia lol

Eat vitamin C, a lot…

Подруга из Италии прислала.

A friend from Italy sent.

Sigh

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to A friend from Italy sent.

Oh my God. Terrible

Excellent

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Number of COVID-19 cases per 10M people.

Here is my post on linkedin seriously if someone has please like it there for hour from post many institution corporation check this post also media and military if you there please like it they won’t blocked my account there, BTW I’m watching now Pelican Report great movie maybe we make Corona Report wish that finally end and we do it :slight_smile:

⤻ reposted @stamatgeorge to An expert on the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic (about 50-100 million people died) wrote an article 2 yrs ago on lessons of why that outbreak was so deadly.

Excellent

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to There Is a ‘Tipping Point’ Before Coronavirus Kills

Love this

:iran: Iran: Hospital in Langarud, Gilan Province.

Iranian medical staff and doctors are facing severe shortage of equipment rendering the fight against COVID19 harder.