Port of Los Angeles March 14th 2020

Port of Los Angeles March 14th 2020

⤺ reposted by @Spastichaos from This is a live webcam for the port (and many others) looks like a ghosts town.

Looks like Google Earth I didnt know they updated frequently

Can understand drone pics but it’s not

Ya it’s been very very empty.

This is pretty Empty (even it is google earth photo). I cant imagine the ports this empty which mean the economy is real really bad at any given time.

:us: Rep. Katie Porter presses the CDC director to confirm that coronavirus testing will be free in the US regardless of insurance.

Well, my sister lives in Freiburg Germany. There are currently several hundred confirmed cases in her state and a dozen or so in her city. However, she just told me yesterday that she was sick with extremely sore throat, low fever, cough and body ache for three weeks in February. Her teenage son, who is very strong and healthy, got it from her, and stayed in bed for two days. It took him a week to recover. Luckily, both of them are back to normal. They did not seek medical help, just touched it out at home. They never got sick together before. Given what is happening, I believe they already got coronavirus. It has been sweeping through Germany for a while. Right now, nobody wears masks, my sister said. They did not stockpile food either.

Merkel said 70% of German population may be infected. I believe so. Just let the tide rush through, then count the survivors left behind.

:it: The Italian airforce gives a big emotional lift to their nation with Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma (let no one sleep) and where lyrics say venceremos (we will overcome). They have their planes dramatically facing and overpowering the single plane (virus) with their National Flag!

:mexico: Mexico is considering closing its border to stop Americans bringing coronavirus into its country.

Health minister Hugo Lopez-Gatell said: 'Mexico wouldn’t bring the coronavirus to the United States, rather the United States would bring it here.
IMG

LOL ooooh, so NOW mexico wants to stop people from going into their country

How the tables have turned

Alternately, This is also hilariously bad

Very, very bad

Lol :joy: just like The Day After Tomorrow. They also closed the borders on Americans

The irony!

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to 🇲🇽 Mexico is considering closing its border to stop Americans bringing coronavirus into its country.

Italian epidemiologists studying the first strings of the virus in italy claim it has been going around from early December. It hit us hard in February.
What you’re saying makes sense. Germany is seeing a massive spike as we did in italy a couple of weeks ago. The virus attacks some areas before others obviously due to sick people travelling and favourable conditions. But it then develops with a similar matrix once it grows roots, unless there is complete isolation