Please let me know what you think and share it if you like it

Please let me know what you think and share it if you like it
https://medium.com/@tatsuikeda/coronavirus-the-w-h-o-and-china-bioweapons-coverup-c9659af160e3

⤺ reposted by @0x15NQYJ from China's Xinhua News just posted a piece titled "Be bold: the world owes China a thank you", which says if China imposes restrictions on pharmaceutical exports, US will be "plunged into the mighty sea of coronavirus".

Wow! Incredible… My mind is blown

Yeah I did, I have enough food and groceries and what else do I need?

^___^ I say Wealth before Health aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s already can’t find any mask since few weeks ago, maybe some people can get some, but it’s hard

You’ve come to the right location

We are months ahead of the press

And have the largest collection of coronavirus videos in the world

No bullshit or filters here Eileen

Hotel I stayed at in Italy last year just sent me this email lol

I wish I can come 1 month before

Now everywhere it’s seems really bad…

I think you need some source data linked in there. It feels inflammatory and I think will be easily dismissed.

⤻ reposted @KAP1386 to Hotel I stayed at in Italy last year just sent me this email lol

If you are in LA branch out to Fontana, Rialto, Temecula. My friends were able to score masks at Home Depot this afternoon.

I like this theory. We also have internal email screencaps from Wang herself urging the staff at the virology institution not to talk about the new virus. It was sent in January I believe.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Forward it to @threeletteragent

There was this whole theory that one of their grad student their got the virus and died. The officials immediately “debunked” that theory and said that woman is still alive and well, but they didn’t provide any evidence.

Ok let me find it. I have so many screen caps from the past two months. :man_facepalming:

This is very interesting for those analytically minded

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Behavioral sink - RationalWiki