Pieces of orbiting space junk 'avoid collision' - BBC News

⤺ reposted by @0x1ikdRM from BREAKING: US Senate Judiciary Committee to vote to subpoena Twitter CEO @jack to testify on election meddling & censorship

:heart::heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::heart:

Pieces of orbiting space junk ‘avoid collision’ - BBC News

Well at least some media outlet acknowledged it. After we all figured it out of course. :joy:

Mouthy Budha, the creator of the pedogate series, removed from youtube. “MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS BEEN REMOVED. Less than 24 hours after I announced that on October 26th I would be launching our new video exposing a huge online pedophilia network. Youtube, are you protecting pedophiles? Why is my channel really removed?”

This is exactly what I was talking about. By the time it hits the mainstream media, it’s too late. Journalism (when done correctly) relies upon confirmation of statements from sources. Intel is probabilistic. If we’re still working within the probability of whether or not something will occur and how it may or may not play out, we can make decisions based on that. If we wait for the media to receive confirmation, the window of time to predict and act is usually over.

I am still trying to decondition myself from the habit of hitting a like or love button. But yes, this, exactly. :sparkling_heart:

Haha, same here…

“The corruption is just coming to roost, because individuals who were once untouchable are now getting arrested,” Vigil said. “If they cooperate [with U.S. prosecutors], there are others who are going to be falling.” :thinking:

Dicey

⤻ reposted @0x1bEYDW to “The corruption is just coming to roost, because individuals who were once untouchable are now getting arrested,” Vigil said.