Pay attention to what the list really fucking means

Pay attention to what the list really fucking means

It’s finally in the open the divide and conquered mentioned months ago among brass and rank

⤺ reposted by @mseanjonesm from Google stops responding directly to data requests from Hong Kong government

I hear you on old generation not being into tech as you said, but you are implying the. That Trump is supportive of tech/space…?

The ones that know they can’t join the protected areas are doing their own bunkers and safe zone.

489 Almost 500 senior Officers bitched/circle jerk

So WTF would sleepy Joe v DJT matter ?

Out of the entire list only 11 were USAF

Roger.

The people that have the resources are quietly hunkering down.

You keep forgetting "Where are the CEO’s?

-They are completely out of the public eye

Even Australia, See how hard are the measures in both AUS and NZ.

Yeah I saw the list in March. Big jump ship then but reason was covid would collapse society and/or they were pedos. Wasn’t part of the narrative ELE, nuclear war, etc.

Let’s go even more primal

Standby

Only 1 General, the remaining 10 are civilians. Eye Opener. Only 2.25% of the total list are USAF.

Out of 488

So only USAF are attune to space programs and

Thus USAF want Trump because he’s down with Space…:mag_right::face_with_monocle:

the forces true power will be revealed when a fucking meteor gives the world a wake up…

Being able to get off the ground will be crucial

now, Azazel Main,

. Was and Is one of the oldest COVID19 channels on Telegram which was created in Mid January. We have the largest Covid19 videos in the world. I started it on a hunch because I knew based upon all the Actionable Intel we would be in a full blown pandemic and we (my team) predicted it would happen.

9 months later, I have another hunch, my gut feeling, tells me something terrible is about to happen.

Go back to January

Remember my hunch back then? Some of you shorted the market (congrats) but all who listened where ahead of the curve kept your families and loved ones safe.

Something terrible was about to happen and it did happen,
The world economy got destroyed, The whole world stopped

-Fast forward 9 months

-We are in September

-Not even a year this is not over, what does you hunch tell you?

I have the same hunch/gut feeling again.

:crystal_ball::alarm_clock::pen:Thank you. Only time will tell

based upon all the evidence.

Focus on Skills, not Rabbit Holes.

Happening now

You can watch a US spy satellite launch on a giant Delta IV Heavy rocket overnight tonight. Here’s how.

Skills yes! This is the place I learned that being one of the greatest lessons to learn. Key for not just surival but also for growing mastery and new worlds…:stars::man_astronaut::woman_astronaut::stars: