Panic buying finally hit my area today. This is Costco at 2 pm. The line to checkout was over 3 hours long according to a friend of a friend who had not prepped yet.

Panic buying finally hit my area today. This is Costco at 2 pm. The line to checkout was over 3 hours long according to a friend of a friend who had not prepped yet.

⤺ reposted by @wayjosh from Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort

@alinatk787 wow

Don’t mess with Rooftop Koreans!!!

Gun sales in the San Gabriel Valley, a region east of Los Angeles, have soared in recent weeks among Asian Americans who fear being attacked over the outbreak of the coronavirus, according to reports. Attacks on Asian Americans have been on the rise amid the outbreak of COVID-19. Police are investigated the incident as a hate crime. An Asian woman was attacked at a New York City subway station. A man noticed that she was wearing a face mask and called her a “diseased bitch.” At Arcadia Firearm & Safety, a gun store in San Gabriel Valley, owner David Liu told CBSLA he’s had a surge of sales in recent weeks from Asian American customers who are concerned over the possibility of similar attacks. In the City of Industry, the store Gun Effects and Cloud Nine Fishing, has also experienced more Asian American customers buying firearms.

Who is trying to hack me?

From las Vegas

多家美國傳媒報道指,美國總統特朗普將於美國時間星期四引用《斯塔福德救災和緊急援助法》(Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act),宣布國家進入災難狀態。

“Trump’s top economic adviser Larry Kudlow told Republicans the President could sign a disaster declaration under the Stafford Act on Thursday afternoon.”

報道來源:CNN

It’s me from Groom Lake

OMG BTC

Down to 4770

Some weird shit to happening with my ps4 the discs ejected on its own wtf

You used to do this shit to me in college

:red_circle:بعد از انتشار استوری پرستاران بیمارستان امینی لنگرود درباره کمبود تجهیزات پزشکی ؛ امروز گروهی از خیرین تهران با یک ماشین پر از تجهیزات پزشکی به بیمارستان امینی لنگرود رسیدند و بعد از تحویل وسائل؛ بین اعضای کادر پزشکی گل پخش کردند:ok_hand:

درود به شرافت تمام آدم هایی که صادقانه کمک کردند و مثل کوه پشت کادرپزشکی و بیماران
ایستادند.:heart:

:red_circle:After the story of nurses at Amini Langrood Hospital about lack of medical equipment, today a group of Tehran charities arrive in Amini Langroud hospital with a medical device full of flowers and distribute flowers among the members of medical staff

Greetings to the honor of all the people who sincerely helped, like the mountain behind the medical staff and the patients
They stopped

$5,264.01 USD

FAKE or TRUE that Cristiano Ronaldo tested positive ?
I heard it now.

⤻ reposted @0x18XOi4 to FAKE or TRUE that Cristiano Ronaldo tested positive ?

$4857

Like a HOT POTATO!!

Daymn

Warroom 26 史蒂夫·班农:控制中共冠状病毒疫情的两大措施究竟是什么

Warroom 26 Steve Bannon: What Are Two Major Measures to Control the CCP Coronavirus Outbreak

Throwing away spoiled food due to mismanagement of resources, nice job CCP

Yess i can buy more at a cheaper price

Meanwhile in Russia

Although I’m posting the maps with CDC figures in America I do not take them seriously

I know it’s way worst then they are telling the public

TikTok leak from February 13th is real and contradicts the CDC and White House. Stay vigilant

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kamilgrund_financial-markets-lose-billions-activity-6644013345194164224-kVo2
story from other side

useless without a date on it. if I want to know when, I need to lookup when that area had 10 dead =\

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to useless without a date on it. if I want to know when, I need to lookup when that area had 10 dead =\