Open-Air’ Treatment in 1918

Open-Air’ Treatment in 1918
re: Spain, Italy, sunny countries:
Put simply, medics found that severely ill flu patients nursed outdoors recovered better than those treated indoors. A combination of fresh air and sunlight seems to have prevented deaths among patients; and infections among medical staff.[1] There is scientific support for this. Research shows that outdoor air is a natural disinfectant. Fresh air can kill the flu virus and other harmful germs. Equally, sunlight is germicidal and there is now evidence it can kill the flu virus.

⤺ reposted by @tony_cg from The State's first drive-through Coronavirus mobile testing center in New Rochelle has opened.

It makes sense

@tony_cg I think so. If you have any friends family working in healthcare, maybe send them the link. It has a robust biblio too.

:us: A friend just called me on the phone. A family member works at the Pentagon and advised that on Monday we will enter nationwide lockdown for a duration of 1 week. Important detail: Stores must also close, no one on the streets. We won’t be able to go to the store.

^Lol

Thats bs

Hello

Aries :heart:

This is what many friends from my days at Academy are also hinting upon

Spanish towns in lockdown as COVID-19 ‘hurricane’ sweeps across the country:

There are fears Spain could emerge as the next Italy, after a massive surge in the country’s number of coronavirus cases overnight.

As of Friday morning, Spain had more than 3,800 confirmed cases of the deadly COVID-19 virus and 84 people had died. But by the afternoon, those figures had risen to 4,209 cases and 120 dead.

It is now the fourth biggest outbreak outside China, behind Italy, Iran and South Korea.

I have no way to know whether it’s BS but this person shared it with me because they were asked not to share it but felt it should be known. I’m just sharing because it seems irresponsible not to.

italy 17k!!

“Only” 15k active cases

1k is already dead and another 1k is recovered

But I don’t believe any of the official numbers

Except South Korea

And Singapore

ello ello

what do you think China’s like?

800k confirmed by 3 contacts I trust as of Feb 27th

So maybe over a million

deaths?

or infected

Global total around 1.4 million

Dead

because if deaths then damn

just wondering, what profession do your contacts work under? I get if you can’t say

just wondering what perspective they’re speaking from

Thermal imaging from Satellites :artificial_satellite: going over WuHan

Plus all the leaks

TENCENT leak

Tiktok leaks

CCP leaks

april will be full lockdown in the west, I think thats the reason so many wealthy persons left their positions(ceo’s, traders etc)