Once in the brain, SARS-CoV spread rapidly, causing widespread nerve damage that led to the animals’ death.

Once in the brain, SARS-CoV spread rapidly, causing widespread nerve damage that led to the animals’ death. A few years later the scientists replicated the work with the coronavirus that causes MERS. In both studies, the virus showed a preference for neurons in certain areas, including the brainstem, which is involved in regulating involuntary respiration. And like it its genetic cousin, SARS-CoV-2 also uses ACE2 as a molecular doorway into human cells.

⤺ reposted by @0x1qhwjI from "Actually no, this isn't voting. It's a sample digital ballot that you have to print out and return in person. Here's the form they think is real" : ...

So who are the humans protected from this in the design of this virus…what part of the population do they want to keep, that won’t be susceptible, is it blood type? A genetic lineage? Do we know? Isn’t there truth to the negative blood type theory about the elite? They themselves (elite, politicians, etc) obviously are protected (antidote?). Frightening to imagine the next few years. What actionable intelligence can we uncover to protect our brains…there must be some way to redirect the virus from the Ace2 receptors…plants, herbs, frequency? We need to figure it out fast.

Can’t wait til we learn more about the 9 societies! Really want to know who is who. Who can we trust. This disclosure group rocks! :heart::pray:

Be Selfish!!!

Hoarding is a Myth!!!

Hoarding is a myth, Hoarding myth is used so Goverments can have someone to blame and not acknowledge that rationing must take place due to a break down in the supply chain.

To our Thailand based members learn how to use VPN’s now!!! Our Chinese Admins did it, so can you!!!

@threeletteragent help

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to To our Thailand based members learn how to use VPN’s now!!!! Our Chinese Admins did it, so can you!!!!

The stuff I linked about zinc and ionophore not only works on corona but would have worked on polio and many other virus.
Any human intelligent enough to look at the data and draw their own conclusions. If you’re a sheep who blindly follows the TV - go ahead let disney(media) run you off a cliff just to sell a story…same as lemmings

I will search for your link, it must not be too far back. No sheep here! :slight_smile:

I posted one recently when someone said they had corona. It’s a NIH link about zinc and ionophore(mediates entry into the cell). If you can’t find it let me know

Found it fast by searching Ionophore. Now to research and source that… haven’t heard of it yet. Thanks!