Now official policy — Racism against whites is impossible.

Now official policy — Racism against whites is impossible.

⤺ reposted by @MAGA1776 from Hopefully they won't go to jail for protecting their property...

:man_facepalming:

massive wave is building

and every time the backlash is crushed — which reddit and these other sites will do, because they control them — the more energized the countermovement becomes. SV big-tech fucks keep pooring gasoline on the flames :fire:

At some point soon it’s absolutely going to explode.

Look at the quote from Huffman

Oh goodie! more good news

“I will probably be in charge, or at least not a slave, when push comes to shove.”

“Over the years, Huffman has become increasingly concerned about basic American political stability and the risk of large-scale unrest”

So this slave-owning-fantisizing fuck predicted large-scale unrest, which he is now directly causing.

Every force in the universe has an equal and opposite counter force. No exceptions

This wave is way bigger than it looks.

Looks like just harmless techies, at first.

Looks like a group that actually cares about black lives, at first.

Looks like there is good intent behind the actions, at first.

But it’s not any of those, it’s a nearly-unstoppable movement, that ends in cascading disasters far beyond just the internet

splat

The road to hell is paved in good intentions :wink:

China, very successfully, knocking over the dominos that lead to the collapse of the West

Not just about kicking Trump off of Reddit
IMG

no, only with what looks like good intentions

Never forget Doomsday —
The first waves of attack in WW3 won’t involve tanks or blackhawks
The first crippling wave comes as a trojan horse, disguised as something good, which the country willingly embraces, until its too late.

Talk about election interference. But I thought it was the Russians :rofl::rofl:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Not just about kicking Trump off of Reddit

Tiktok. I’m glad it’s not in my home. I know people who won’t give it up.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to The first waves of attack in WW3 won’t involve tanks or blackhawks