Not sure I’d be wrestling anyone to the ground. Far too much touching and closeness to their breath!

Roadblock dispute

⤺ reposted by @DiscoBlandi from I can’t understand this videos.. can anybody explain me

Not sure I’d be wrestling anyone to the ground. Far too much touching and closeness to their breath!

Round 1

Fight!!!

街霸😂 / Street Fighter

More examples of a Bioterrorism network actively spreading using Super Spreaders.

一市民拍到一名疑似感染者把每辆车的车把手都抹一遍。她为什么会这样报复社会?

:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:55 PM
A citizen photographed a suspected infection who wiped the handlebars of each vehicle. Why did she retaliate against society like this?

:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:55 PM

New York Times spreading disinformation

Infected with coronavirus but is discharged by mistake

It was not disclosed whether the patient remained outside the quarantine center and possibly how long it was. A case that is creating concern in the United States of America

Welcome Anna hope this helps stay informed :sparkling_heart::innocent:

That is Mr. Cotton. The junior United States senator for Arkansas since January 3, 2015.

CCP started scrubbing

This is the second time

When kids are in videos they have used the carbon monoxide excuse

I’m posting it again

Because the party is trying to cover it up with the glaze

Do not let them hide these sins

Definitely. I shared as soon as you posted it the 1st time. People are still sleeping on this… :point_up:t4:Until it’s their American baby. It’s coming.

is it the CCP’s sins? its just the sickness isnt it?

新冠病毒里面的谜团慢慢就要被解开了,因为科学就是检证谎言最大的力量。科学面前只允许真相的存在,否则(不是也许)就是造假。按国内的情况推算,日本今天应该好严重了,但好像并未如此,但还需要再看一看。日本国立研究所目前的数据发表:病毒没有发现变异。

其实仔细观察,这个病并不太难治疗,就是太多人涌入,医疗技术,资源都严重不足导致的。国外的几乎都治好了。

共产党在海关没收药品,给中国人吃中药是害死人的最大原因!!!存心想减少人口!:rage::rage::rage: The mystery of the new crown virus is slowly to be solved, because science is the greatest power of verifying lies. Only truth is allowed before science, otherwise (or maybe) it is fraud. According to the domestic situation, Japan should be very serious today, but it does not seem to be the case, but it needs to be looked at again. Current data from the National Institute of Japan have published no mutations in the virus.

In fact, if you look closely, this disease is not too difficult to treat. It is caused by the influx of too many people, medical technology and resources. Almost all cured abroad.

The Communist Party confiscated medicines at the customs and gave Chinese medicine to Chinese people is the biggest cause of death! !! !! Is this depopulation! :rage::rage::rage:

fuckin commies

“13th case just diagnosed in the US”…my ass. With an Ro of 2-3 (conservatively) that figure just cannot be true.

All the numbers are a lie and bullshit

The DOJ and Military members in this room all know that

some wumao are now saying that the video was filmed long time ago. But when did Chinese wear mask all time in a hospital?

So Wumao

Let me explain this definition

This was another Carbon Monoxide excuse

Video

Why would a hospital worker

Use there cell phone to video CCTV footage

For Carbon Monoxide

This is CoronaVirus :microbe:

Literally you have plague doctors putting 2 kids in 1 body bag for the crematorium

If it was Carbon Monoxide you would not take such precautions

Or follow procedures similar to our own NBC field handbook

How many people there are using generators? And if so why ?

Influx of patients in hospitals or for using at home, I imagine that the hospitals are overflowing

This video is absolutely haunting, those cries are going to linger in my head… :pensive: them feels

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to This video is absolutely haunting, those cries are going to linger in my head... 😔 them feels

In Florida doctors have been instructed to not even test for corona virus unless they had close contact with someone that has tested positive with corona virus. They have also been told not to do anti viral therapy until patient is in ICU. We all screwed. They are rationing medicine for the planned shortage.

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 共产党在海关没收药品,给中国人吃中药是害死人的最大原因!!!存心想减少人口!😡😡😡 The mystery of the new crown virus is slowly to be solved, because science is the greatest power of verifying lies.

I don’t think this video has anything to do with the virus…