Not OKK but this short series on netflix centers on some of PSOD operations. Each episode based on real operations so it might give an idea.

Not OKK but this short series on netflix centers on some of PSOD operations. Each episode based on real operations so it might give an idea.
https://www.netflix.com/title/81007175

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from no backflip axe throwing?

I’ll try Friday to check it out

Guy In Jetpack Greets Incoming Planes At LAX, Prompts FBI Inquiry

:arrow_up: 2nd sighting.

(Stock image not Pegasus, public has never seen Pegasus)

Also take notice what I’ve said in the past and in my Essays.

FBI is investigating for the simple reason that they are locked out of the Black World and are kept segregated from the truth.

:ru: Briefly about the Day of Knowledge in Russia
:small_blue_diamond:To begin with, all students stood in lines in front of schools to check temperature
:small_blue_diamond:After that, bearded stupid priests forced children to kiss the “holy relics” — this is the most ‘useful’ thing during pandemic! :upside_down_face:
:small_blue_diamond:Putin held open lesson for 5 million schoolchildren, where, of course, he again spoke about victory of USSR in WWII
About tragedy in Beslan Putin didn’t say a word
:small_blue_diamond:Lukashenko’s youngest son (who recently ran with a gun) will now study at one of most prestigious schools in Moscow…

:ru: КОРОТКО о том, как прошел День Знаний в России
:small_blue_diamond:Все ученики отстояли в очередях перед школами для проверки температуры
:small_blue_diamond:После чего попы заставили детей лобызать “святые мощи” — ну а что, самое полезное дело в период пандемии!
:small_blue_diamond:Путин провел открытый урок для 5 миллионов школьников, где снова, разумеется, рассказал о победе в ВОВ. Не о трагедии же в Беслане рассказывать!
:small_blue_diamond:Младший сын Лукашенко (который недавно бегал с автоматом) теперь будет учиться в школе в Москве

Green Goblin?

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Guy In Jetpack Greets Incoming Planes At LAX, Prompts FBI Inquiry