Not Aliens 👽 literally they’ve been underneath us for 100,000s of years

Not Aliens :alien: literally they’ve been underneath us for 100,000s of years

⤺ reposted by @0x1eyv40 from A one on one special about Subterranean warfare with Maj. (Ret) John Spencer and CSM (Ret) Joe Vega

Are there any that make a clicking type sound? I encountered something in the woods near a cave in the Appalachian Mtns about 2 years ago. It was dark so I didn’t see it but the sound it made was nothing like what I normally hear in the woods at night.

I’ve encountered clicking in the Midwest and Europe

May I dm you the recording of what I heard? It scared me quite a bit

Post ghislaine stuff but I wouldn’t spend too much time on it. More important things to do.

thank you. sent

4940505785441452259.pdf

Sentry must have been 10 meters away. Also that was a warning :warning: order for the others.

You are lucky

These are the same clicks the Serbian Hunter experienced

watch from 13:39, it’s fucking horrible. he just went to taiga (thick forest) to hunt DESPITE people told him ‘the place wasn’t okay’

idk Russians are just crazy sometimes lol.

also i doubt the audio has been edited (but some comments state so) don’t watch it in the evening, like, seriously. as for your videos, i think these clicking sounds are familiar :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

how many are there?

100 Million

Yikes

Maybe you’ve seen these

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to watch from 13:39, it's fucking horrible. he just went to taiga (thick forest) to hunt DESPITE people told him ‘the place wasn't okay'