Not Aliens 👽 literally they’ve been underneath us for 100,000s of years

Not Aliens :alien: literally they’ve been underneath us for 100,000s of years

⤺ reposted by @mseanjonesm from New Nuke Transporting Tractor Trailer Tested By Launching Another Semi At It Using Rockets

Do we have more of his videos?

He has many videos. Look up Phil Schneider. :slight_smile:

That’s his name :dart::pray:

Good morning

Good morning! :slight_smile:

Only invite the brightest

The more we grow, the further we stay ahead of the curve

Morning

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/asteroid-earth-election-day-2018-vp1-neil-degrasse-tyson-b1206933.html

Good morning!

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/10/22/russia-to-probe-virus-deaths-caused-by-oxygen-shortage-a71827

https://www.thepoultrysite.com/news/2020/10/bpc-voices-concerns-of-potential-labour-shortages-during-christmas-period

Greys and Greens are two different humanoids who have free will and choice just our world’s people. They also have religions, traditions, philosophies etc. same as us. These are two infidel nations defeated by our world’s inhabitants centuries before… When the war ends, leader of our world set a block to their solar system to protect our planet. While safety of our planet being done they have been realized some of them still staying in their secret bases in our world and these leftovers asking peace treaty. Upon their self declaration of religious conversion, leader of our world accepted their request and they have been allowed to stay our world…

This is the brief history of the Greys and Greens. These nations mentioned as Yajuj and Majuj in Semitic recourses, even in the Qur’an they are mentioning with that names but interestingly these names latinized as Gogs and Magogs.

By the way there are many other extraterrestrials in our planets and in our solar system but Gogs and Magogs are have secret agenda about our planets and solar system…

⤻ reposted @0xMTToV to Greys and Greens are two different humanoids who have free will and choice just our world's people.

How do we know that the government isn’t buying all the base metals, coins, & ammunition for a “war effort?”

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Advice for Self-Defense Training During the Ammo Shortage - USA Carry

I got full body chills while watching this. As a kid, I often heard sounds like this at night - a humming, chipping along sound, picture a rock skipping on water, except the call of a finch on air.

And it wasn’t the sound of bats, they make more of a raucous screeching sound sound.

1. don’t investigate 2. Don’t kill and show off 3. Agencies exist that the public is not aware of simply to police the exposure.

Let the Sub-T troops handle it

focus on skill building

I had a video sent to me tonight on the matter

you can hear them clicking

When the time comes the world will know about the 9 societies

in the 90’s Disney exposed kids to 3 out of the 9

Yes, I agree. Better to coexist

I used to ask my parents “what’s that humming sound outside”

They just passed it off as bats, or birds

At the time, I think I knew it was neither… Decades on, I now know for sure

Go on YouTube