North Dakota farmers harvest 1,000 acres of neighboring crops after a man suffered a heart attack. Both in agriculture and in friendship, you reap what you sow.

North Dakota farmers harvest 1,000 acres of neighboring crops after a man suffered a heart attack. Both in agriculture and in friendship, you reap what you sow.

A farming community in North Dakota has come together to support a neighbor who recently suffered a heart attack while harvesting the man and raising funds for his recovery path.

Lane Unhjem had been working on his farm near Crosby for two weeks when his combine caught fire and he had cardiac arrest while battling the flames, KFYR reported. The 57-year-old man has already been transferred from a hospital in Crosby to Minot and Minneapolis, where he remains in the ICU, friend Don Anderson told FOX Business on Monday.

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from @RavenTracks @americanism36 @WerdnaSteel @huskybags @GeraldCraig2 @ArmyWife4Now @BartMcCoy5 @JoyaMia00 @MissILmom C…

This is probably the only heartwarming story I’ve seen reported in weeks. Thank you, I think we all need this.

Bill introduced to promote prescribed fire intends to reduce fire risk
Article,

Meanwhile on Tik Tok CLAUDIA CLOUT QUEEN CONWAY having a super validation ceremony

Ok we will do Gold today

What about Mavericks (Pilots) and Knights (Special Forces)

. Easily one of top 3 best resources, while we have internet

Knights. Knights knights knights knights

Maybe hmm :thinking: I might petition for a Knight and Maverick’s channel

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Knights!