No, You Do Not Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus—They Might Increase Your Infection Risk

⤺ reposted by @NL117 from Some things to think about.

It is awful

I have the feeling they are releasing this due to the shortage of face masks and the establishment not having enough of their own

We tried warning people am2d they laughed at us now we have to fend for ourselves… Only the strong will survive

University of Dallas just brought home 100 students from Italy.

The funny thing is every new case in the UK has been from either Italy or Iran. Zero cases have come from China for nearly two weeks and yet British Airlines continues to restrict travel to China and people calling for further travel bans to China

Singapore doing its best for full disclosure!

https://www.wuhanvirus.sg/

Nothing to see here.

100%

⤻ reposted @0x18ijIP to Nothing to see here.

Bingo!

This might be far fetched. If the virus is bioengineered from sars and hiv, would the HIV prevention med work as a protection?

Just now on CNN!

Hospital beds per capita

Houston we have a problem

LLEGO EL CORONAVIRUS A ARGENTINA

1 case confirmed

Apparently HIV medication has a somewhat effect

I’ve heard the UK has a total of 28 beds ready for critical pneumonia cases.
That’s the whole UK!

⤻ reposted @Erikwac to I've heard the UK has a total of 28 beds ready for critical pneumonia cases.

Search the group, I think someone mentioned this with answers yesterday or the day before

If 200K need ICU then about half of those would be expected to die—around 100K

⤻ reposted @Erikwac to If 200K need ICU then about half of those would be expected to die—around 100K

That would make sense due to the fact they were trying to add an HIV component to the virus from the beginning when it was first made