NEW: Tianjin's Baodi District, southeast of Beijing, is being put on lockdown due to coronavirus.

⤺ reposted by @MillennialMike from Mall shooting in Thailand

精神崩溃,抱煤气罐。穿着寿衣,直接过去了。:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: Nervous, holding a gas tank. Wearing shroud, passed directly. :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

拐点快到了。:pleading_face::pleading_face: The turning point is approaching. :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Quarantined

Road closures

Beginning of the conflict in Kazakhstan, which ended in riots last night. According to Reuters, overnight riots in Kazakhstan leaves 8 dead, scores wounded.

An American citizen has died from #coronavirus in China, the US government has confirmed. The US national passed away Thursday from the virus in Wuhan - the epicenter of the outbreak. Officials have not released the name or gender of the 60-year-old victim, who is the first-known American to die from the illness. The US Embassy in Beijing released a statement Saturday morning which read: ‘We offer our sincerest condolences to the family on their loss. Out of respect for the family’s privacy, we have no further comment.’ As of Saturday morning US time, coronavirus - which has triggered global alarm - has infected more than 34,500 people and killed more than 700. At least 25 countries have now confirmed cases of coronavirus, including the US, where 12 people have been struck down with the infection. :biohazard:
IMG

And of course more bullshit numbers
IMG

True…:ok_hand:t4:

I have mall footage from the shooting in Thailand

It’s unrelated

Should I post?

Why not??

https://gnews.org/106576/

I will be live tonight spreading truth to the world live in youtube and Instagram at the same time

A soldier killed at least 20 people in a shooting rampage in northeastern Thailand on Saturday, posting messages on Facebook during the attack, and was holed up in a shopping mall nine hours after he first struck, authorities said. Police and soldiers stormed the Terminal 21 mall in the city of Nakhon Ratchasima and helped hundreds of people to escape but the gunman was still at large inside, defense ministry spokesman Kongcheep Tantrawanit told Reuters. The soldier opened fire in several places, including a house and an army base, before heading to the mall in Nakhon Ratchasima, which is about 155 miles from the capital Bangkok, police said. Police identified the suspect as Jakrapanth Thomma. During the attack he posted “Death is inevitable for everyone” on his Facebook page and later asked “Should I give up?” SWAT began the assault on the building.

Also it’s 411k

400 yesterday

How did you get these numbers

Also are you an Aries

Source has gone silent for he is taking care of his family

Thank you for this channel

Mainland

411,000 dead

There could be people dead in their homes in accounted for

Plus I’m an editor at a lot of the Coronavirus telegram channels

Is it possibly it’s higher

Can you add me to some of those