NASA and FEMA prepare for Sept 20 Asteroid impact in California, off coast: Documents reveal

NASA and FEMA prepare for Sept 20 Asteroid impact in California, off coast: Documents reveal

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from “We’re just flaring a tremendous amount of gas,”

I’ll check

Thanks captain. Best cult leader ever

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/nasa-and-fema-conduct-asteroid-impact-emergency-planning-exercise

LMFAO

Navy Seal smack down

he’s right on the Sedition charge

This is just linked back to my link

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to NASA and FEMA prepare for Sept 20 Asteroid impact in California, off coast: Documents reveal | News Break

According to my Observatory app it is currently 3.04 x 10^4 km away.

So not close

Swiss explorer Mike Horn and Norwegian Borge Uslan nearly died conquering an iceberg in Arctic :scream:
#Arctic

В Арктике швейцарский исследователь Майк Хорн и норвежец Борге Услан чуть не погибли, покоряя айсберг :scream:
#Арктика

Meanwhile in Matrimonial Hell

oh China’s AREA 51?

yea I’m still looking for pictures on it

" One directed-energy weapon, a high powered laser, has been under development since 1995 and was tested on orbiting US satellites in 2006.[12]"

Changzheng 2F launch

Stupidest thing America has ever done was kickout Qian Xuesen

welcome

Agreed. And if what we saw in the news about Barr’s plans is on point, it’s coming. And rightly so. All of these tweets from all if these blue checks would serve as proof straight from the horses’ mouths of malintent in deliberately using massive online influence to attempt to incite an overthrow.