Multiple CEOs stepped town today and this week: Disney, MasterCard, L Brands, Salesforce, Uber Eats, HULU, MGM, IBM, LinkedIn, , Aurora Cannabis and more.

Multiple CEOs stepped town today and this week: Disney, MasterCard, L Brands, Salesforce, Uber Eats, HULU, MGM, IBM, LinkedIn,

, Aurora Cannabis and more. Makes it easier to dip out to their bunkers. Lol

⤺ reposted by @adunlap from Woman is diagnosed with coronavirus after testing negative EIGHT TIMES

That is a hell of a ceo resignation list this week.

Indeed there probably going to the Island

Or New Zealand

Or deep underground military base

Aries do you have that list of countries infected

Just the map but many probably are not reporting and giving dubious numbers

It is an anomaly

what’s going to happen on 27 February?

We shall see

Anyone have a detailed list of things to buy to survive for 1 month?

Wanted to ask you not about the rotting meat

But this one

Is this lady ok

:arrow_up:@drunkenwhiskers

First items to disappear during emergency supply gathering are as follows
Generators (Good ones cost dearly. Gas storage, risky. Noisy…target of thieves; maintenance etc.)
2. Water Filters/Purifiers
3. Portable Toilets
4. Seasoned Firewood. Wood takes about 6 – 12 months to become dried, for home uses.
5. Lamp Oil, Wicks, Oil Lamps (First Choice: Buy CLEAR oil. If scarce, stockpile ANY!)
6. Coleman Fuel. Impossible to stockpile too much.
7. Guns, Ammunition, Pepper Spray, Knives, Clubs, Bats & Slingshots.
8. Can openers, & hand egg beaters, whisks, kitchen utensils.
9. Honey/Syrups/white, brown sugar
10. Rice – Beans – Wheat
11. Vegetable Oil (for cooking) Without it food burns/must be boiled etc.,)
12. Charcoal, Lighter Fluid (Will become scarce suddenly)
13. Water Containers (Urgent Item to obtain.) Any size. Small: HARD CLEAR PLASTIC ONLY – note – food grade if for drinking.
16. Propane Cylinders(Urgent: Definite shortages will occur.)
17. Survival Guide Book.
18. Mantles: Aladdin, Coleman, etc. (Without this item, longer-term lighting is difficult.)
19. Baby Supplies: Diapers/formula. ointments/aspirin, etc.
20. Washboards, Mop Bucket w/wringer (for Laundry)
21. Cook Stoves(Propane, Coleman & Kerosene)
22. Vitamins
23. Propane Cylinders and Handle-Holders (Urgent: Small canister use is dangerous without this item)
24. Feminine Hygiene/Haircare/Skin products.
25. Thermal underwear (Tops & Bottoms)

Hmm :thinking: it happens

If he did it he was soft

But you should fact check it

He was also part of that crazy cult that infiltrated the presidency a year or so ago…

This old lady is basically fine, she is just poor and alone. She talks in Henan province dialect. She told the poster that she is 83 years old, haven’t had breakfast yet because she wants to sell these dried beans early so she doesn’t take up too much space in this market. Her clothes were made by herself from scrap fabrics she found and she’s been wearing them for over 20years. She lives alone by herself. The poster then offered to buy all of her beans. She charged her 80 yuan which is a little over 10 bucks. The poster gave her a little more and she was so moved that she began to cry and asked the posters name so she can tell people how nice she is. Then the poster went and bought her a coat and some food and asked the old lady to go home since it’s too cold outside.

That is so overwhelming I’m glad the poster helped her.

This is the reality of the majority of Chinese people.

You should see the dumb Americans I have to deal with in denial of the new world that is coming.

The old lady kept saying that she doesn’t feel right to take so much money from the poster, and that she would give her back some change if only she had any on her.

Tell me about it. I’m laughed at everyday. But i am almost ready. Need more things.