More Water or a watercleaner..

⤺ reposted by @Eidgenosse from Last fly from China to UK..

More Water or a watercleaner…

Of course, It’s just examples from the video.

Whose at Costco

Or Sams Club

Its good :+1: a compas and a map…

France is closing two schools and trying to reassure vacationers in the Alps after five British citizens, including a 9-year-old child, contracted the new coronavirus from China at a French ski resort.

Been there, done that at Walmart. Going for a final store run tonight around 11pm, when the crowds die down. Prepping my final list.

Already have a 3 month supply of dried food here. But I don’t want to break that open unless I have to.

Good good

3 months is good

Have you heard from anyone in the beltway or DC area

Mobilizing in DOJ?

Personally

Not the agencies

death ratio is not 2.1%, its more likely 30%

I know they’re training different agencies to go help with the quarantines in California.

The bases where they will be holding people that have just traveled into the country.

We’ll see

Even if nothing happens

At least you prepared

…I’d rather be prepared any day, than dead.

共产党内部消息:放弃国内,现在疯狂转移资金去美国红三代那里!!!你想知道你的资金去哪里了吗???举报你认识的任何红三代!!!名字!电话!!

共产党要弃国而逃了!!

如果你有红三代的微信,朋友圈,照片!请发给! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Inside the Communist Party: Give up the country, now crazy transfer funds to the American Red Three Generations! !! !! Do you want to know where your funds went? ? ? Report any Red Three Generations you know! !! !! first name! phone! !!

The Communist Party is about to abandon the country and run away! !!

If you have WeChat, friends circle, photos! Please send! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Even though I have my three month dry food containers. I prefer to eat regular food as long as possible to keep me in a good mood, as I watch the SHTF on TV from inside my home.

Its truth. On starts was the deathrate 50% - 60% …, we have lucky. It goes slowly down !

This is NOT GOOD.
Let’s review

• Guy goes to conference w people from China, is at a major hotel in Singapore
    -Infected, he flies to the Alps
  • Infected, he travels back to the UK
  • he is then diagnosed

Um. How many contacts is that??

⤻ reposted @0xIzO8X to 5 Britons with coronavirus hospitalized in France after Alps stay

That can’t be real…

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 如果你有红三代的微信,朋友圈,照片!请发给! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Inside the Communist Party: Give up the country, now crazy transfer funds to the American Red Three Generations!

I loaded up on Sunday last week I seen This coming