Mongolian President gives China 30,000 sheep

蒙古国总统送给中国3万只羊

Mongolian President gives China 30,000 sheep

⤺ reposted by @0x19fm4O from Specially saved this

For what purpose those sheep’s?

To eat

Are you aware that they culled all their chickens and placed the largest order in the history for any available chickens from the United States

中国农业部17日宣布,批准从美进口所有禽类产品,不再设任何限制。说明武汉肺炎疫情导致的封城封路,已重创了农业和养殖业,加上近期多个省份爆发的高致病性禽流感,造成数十万只禽类被扑杀,更是雪上加霜。猪瘟+武汉肺炎+禽流感,使中国出现了肉类短缺,开放进口是为了遏制肉价快速上涨,消除民怨。
:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:
中国老百姓过的好了!要感谢美国!The Chinese Ministry of Agriculture announced on the 17th that it has approved the import of all poultry products from the United States without any restrictions. This shows that the closure of the city caused by the pneumonia epidemic in Wuhan has severely damaged agriculture and aquaculture, and the recent outbreak of highly pathogenic avian influenza in several provinces has killed hundreds of thousands of birds and made it worse. Swine fever + Wuhan pneumonia + bird flu has caused a shortage of meat in China. The opening of imports is to curb the rapid rise in meat prices and eliminate public grievances.
:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:
Chinese people have done well! Thanks America!

Things are that bad Kamil

The press/mass media/CDC is covering up the severity of the situation we are in
https://www.ft.com/content/4bdf0a4e-4e1f-11ea-95a0-43d18ec715f5

welcome

Posting for the first time

My opinion on this

Is that the Democrats are trying to use it as a club to hurt trump

And in six months the market will be higher

And the disease will abate

I have hand sanitizer, surgical masks and Clorox wipes

But i still believe everything will be fine

Goggles?

Ear muffs?

Cup to protect the groin?

Aries I’m new on telegram and can’t send You private msg got some information CAN you send me msg on priv? Thanks

Good thinking

I like jokesters like you who have yet realized the hell we’ve entered

Can invite here Members from my community ceos investors innovators from all world?

Thanks Brother

oh dear

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to I like jokesters like you who have yet realized the hell we’ve entered

Scroll up. For a looooong long way and then please give us your opinion again. I was with you, until I saw everything we see in here. I have since changed my mind. Maybe you will too? Or maybe you won’t. But please, scroll up and decide… :pray: