Meanwhile in Portland

Meanwhile in Portland

⤺ reposted by @0xsyPRD from Portland shooting

Mostly peaceful according to CNN :slight_smile:

To me, the author sounds depressed or simply lacking a purpose that gets him moving. His attitude may change if outside circumstances suddenly became uncomfortable enough. I don’t know if being indoctrinated would trigger that change in him.

I literally don’t know what to talk to regular people about anymore :sweat_smile:

same

Right!?! I start to say something and then i have to remember to put the filter on so they can absorb it easier

glad you guys are changing,

keep it up

keep learning skills

avoid Divide and Conquer

use the time wisely

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. spoke to German protesters today about the pandemic, what we learned from the Nürenberg trials, Bill Gates, Fauci and more (Full ~10 min. speech, heavily censored)

The organizers of this event had a main stage live stream and multiple other streams going the whole day, Berlin was packed with journalists both from mainstream and independent outlets. For some reason, every version of this speech currently available is cell phone footage and the coverage so far in the media is limited to mentioning that RFK Jr. is controversial for his views on vaccines and a known conspiracy theorist. However, noone is showing the actual speech so far, as far as I can tell.
One funny thing is, our media has been talking about this protest for weeks now and repeatedly connected it to the far right or outright neo-nazis. RFK opened his speech by telling the Germans this exact same thing, only he was talking about the US media reporting he would be speaking to “5000 Nazis”.

IMG

Spanish Doctor exposes the fake Plandemic on live television broadcast. Interviewer desperately tries to control the narrative. (english subtitles)

. I don’t know what to say about this mainstream Spanish news item, I’m kinda speechless. This front-line, clearly expert Spanish doctor reveals the reality around the truly massive media madness going on at the moment. He explains the actual reality, and the interviewer is thrown into confusion…!
Then a studio journalist is brought in to sort him out - but our doc is solid as a rock - and leaves the henchman for dead! UNREAL. (subtitled)

Get that doctor off air quickly, he’s not following our narrative, quick, quickly, Now! Ahhhhhh!
Shut HIM DOWN!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Need more Dr’s like him👍

This was a brilliant clip.
It lays bare the panic media experience when confronted with someone that will not back down and knows their own mind. They threw strawmen, adhominems, begged the question and misrepresented his statements. He cut them to ribbons. The media is literally the enemy. They need to be held criminally accountable as well. i think some of them need to be tried for treason.

I loved all of his facial expressions :joy: spoke more than any words could

100 percent!

in austria we have ServusTV, they are speaking the truth since the beginning of the „pandemic“ - nothing changes

its the second largest tv media in the country

These pictures remind me of John Trump :arrow_down:

IMG

:us: — PHOTOS: A streak of lightening passes behind president Trump as he walked off Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews, Md. on Friday following a campaign rally in New Hampshire.
IMG

Wizard Trump :mage:‍♂

:eyes::face_with_monocle: “This week the CDC quietly updated the COVID19 number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from COVID19 (US data)

That’s 9,210 deaths

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses and the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age”

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

How curious…

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

crazy! Good find…

⤻ reposted @0x1bJnz8 to 👀🧐 “This week the CDC quietly updated the COVID19 number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from COVID19 (US data)

Ugh. Why do i feel like good news is part of an agenda? I miss the tiger king part of this pandemic.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Ugh. Why do i feel like good news is part of an agenda? I miss the tiger king part of this pandemic.