Meanwhile in Moscow

Meanwhile in Moscow

:ru: Over 400 thermal imagers have appeared at metro stations in Moscow and Moscow Central Ring

More than 400 thermal imagers have been installed at all stations of the Moscow metro and the MCC, they are harmless to people, according to the press service of the Department of Transport and Development of Road Transport Infrastructure of the capital.

Thermal imagers will be able to instantly recognize a person with an elevated temperature . Station employees will ask such a passenger to cancel the trip and call an ambulance.

⤺ reposted by @miette057 from Censorship, Isolation Camps, Food Supply Attacks & End of Animal Agriculture

When I saw this, I was thinking “secondary usage” and then I saw the Red Ballet and realized we’re thinking the same thing.

I’m also calling out that wolf training Shera pointed out above. Same logic, I believe.

With all thats going on with Hunter Biden, let me show you how ahead we are in Azazel

Search :flashlight: for Hunter Biden in Azazel News

September 25th

STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE

Food grade diatomaceous earth is 1) abundant, 2) over the counter, and 3) in a SHTF scenario, you do not want to rely upon trying to find a doctor who will administer a DMSA or DMPS protocol to carry thimerosal back out of your body.

If you are in a situation where you seemingly have no choice:

READ the pamphlet. KNOW the adjuvant before you get the shot. If all available shots contain adjuvants, say you have a thimerosal allergy, opt for the aluminum, and then use FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth to get the aluminum back out of your system quickly.

PWWV2G - IFKKHVRDKL3QPWIBXNTEFR3C

AVERSION
1235z

german BILD newspaper yesterday: chinese troops preparing for war

ISS oxygen supply system in Russian module fails, but the crew is OK - CNET

thank you this intel is gold!
here is something i am doing for a while now
all of anthony william‘s books are about detoxing and getting the shit out of your body:

Good!!

Whatever action you can take to keep your body clear of toxins, your health will not only improve greatly, but if you’re ever exposed to something, if your toxic load was already low, you’ll have a better chance at fighting off whatever you’ve been exposed to without additional harm - and knowing ahead of time and how it feels when you’re exposed or chelating keeps you ahead of the game.

You can identify what is likely wrong and you know what to expect from the healing process.

I highly recommend looking into the work of Andrew Hall Cutler for this.

He was a chemical engineer so it can be dense reading - if the person who needs the data is already under a toxic load, help them figure it out because their cognitive function might be affected.

It will be that much harder for them to understand the material, so if they’re getting frustrated, this is likely why. Help them do it.

⤻ reposted @0x1ezrgy to thank you this intel is gold!

:dart:Can you translate

It means xi shiping is ordering chinese troops to prepare for war

Wow…:hushed:roll out

We already know that. Curious if anything more. Details. But thank you. :pray:

Is it possible they are looking to combat or identify HD2b and HD2as with these?

Had the same thought.

Here is the english version:

Russian way of fighting is harassing the public that they saw nothin. Rifle Butt to the heads

American way. Sell fireworks :firecracker: cheaply to minorities and on the 4th of July do major raids when all fireworks go off

I believe Talya was thinking what I was thinking - I could be wrong - but that thermal imaging equipment would help to make it easier to see HDs in the dark and/or in a tunnel.

It helps immensely, remember the birds :bird: (kamakazi quadcopters) use thermal imaging to hit ones that are cloaked)