Man...their prison/ship rooms are more restrictive than many on lockdown these days.

#Homework

On Hulu

⤺ reposted by @MartinMakerInDisguise from Update on the tempe bridge colapse in AZ.

Man…their prison/ship rooms are more restrictive than many on lockdown these days.

It would be even more of a despairing movie if it was 5 minutes longer and it was actually another/ different earth and different mars in the beginning and that near the end of a ~6 million year trip is how our earth got seeded with life…

Art lovers :fu: Lol. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/probe-russian-oligarchs-evade-art-sanctions-386154

How does it take until 2020 for these people to figure out this was always a money laundering scam? I’m sorry but a blank canvas valued at a bazillion dollars might be a smidge obvious, no? :roll_eyes:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Art lovers 🖕 Lol. h

Still thinking about this. What does the spear represent? It came from the same path so it had to originate from Mars or earth…and the director put a lot into it.
Or maybe i had bad subtitles and just missed something obvious that a native speaker would get

@AriesAzazel almost there

I thought we are going for 20k

We are going for more
We almost at 12

Here we go Goodnight :crescent_moon:

…and ten second later affter he goes to bed…:joy::joy:

⤻ reposted @hiddeninthegarden to ....and ten second later affter he goes to bed..😂😂