LOL. The notion that you can’t point out NBC’s long-standing role in spouting CIA propaganda without “endangering”…

⤺ reposted by @MartinMakerInDisguise from Then there’s also the public perception battle

To be fair their employees would be in danger if everyone in america knew the extent of the criminality and how they had been taken for a ride, used, and abused

Or not the employees. The ones directing it

Many are placed in those positions intentionally as assets or converted to assets once they’ve been hired on by the media.

Oh come on - you expect me to believe that?!.

I mean we all know Anderson Cooper has years of journalistic experience and no agency ties.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are kidding right?

Ahh ok

When I talk to relatives about what’s happening in the world, I realise that not covid 19 is the world problem but Stockholm syndrome is a much bigger problem! ! So sad to see

For anyone who didn’t get my joke

I got it haha no problem here

⤻ reposted @MartinMakerInDisguise to For anyone who didn't get my joke

How are you going to free them? I’ve broken my immediate families’ conditioning except for my sister and a few friends

Guatemala:

Germany:

Well I live in the Philippines and have not so much contact with them. Just my parents I talk daily to . And a kept about 6 friends. The rest showed there true colours and are useless

Get ready

Good news

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Get ready

TOTALLY being sarcastic. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: