Lol he so handsome

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Ya beat me to it...

Lol he so handsome

Very tall too😉

is this photo the famous one or a new one?

I think this is Trail Camera Dana B is showing us of one of the Big Foots

Have you met @Griffin777 he might invite some Navajo Rangers into the groups

@Griffin777 also has experience with HD2A’s

We are working on setting up a 1 hour video presentation pls Q&A with the rangers which we can then add to our disclosure and knowledge building library.

Nice

Homework :books: :arrow_up:

big question…is Covid-19 going to trigger the War between USA and China?

Homework

Homework :books:

I really don’t follow Politics since it’s mostly theater :performing_arts:

Much bigger things to worry about

surely a war that will be staged like all wars…

Hi this is Alex! Thanks for inviting!

Homework

Get on it

:man_teacher:t2:

Haha sure!

Too many things to relearn

Check out the latest survival books at our library at Doomsday Alexandria.

Ham Radio from zero to hero.

Thanks for the insights!!:sunglasses::us:

Greer founded the Center for the Study of Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) in 1990 to create a diplomatic and research-based initiative to contact extraterrestrial civilizations.[2][9][10] The official statements regarding its intentions also included a new category of extraterrestrial encounters, namely CE-5 or ‘close encounters of the fifth kind’. This was defined by Greer as human initiated contact and/or communication with extraterrestrial life.[10] Since its inception, the organisation has spent anywhere between $3.5 million and $5 million to achieve its goals.

And BTW the CE-5 protocol works and is truly a remarkable experience. Dr Greer explains how it all works in his latest documentary called Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind. Check it out. Very cool film.

⤻ reposted @WokeIntel to Greer founded the Center for the Study of Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) in 1990 to create a diplomatic and research-based initiative to contact extraterrestrial civilizations.

The pandemic has really put a stick in the eye of my networking plans onto the Rez… I told a tribal friend a few months ago that this disease was like a smart bomb aimed directly at our shared cultures within America…

Here’s a conspiracy lead that I had as well - there was an interview AMA done with an ‘elite’ Rothschild who was asked about native culture and he stated, “We stay away from tribal lands” or some such… with the massive impact on the Rez, it seems more than coincidental, particularly when you consider that a lot of the knowledge resides in the eldest.