🇺🇸 — LISTEN: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said today Orthodox Jews “have never complied with the rules”.

:us: — LISTEN: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said today Orthodox Jews “have never complied with the rules”.

⤺ reposted by @miette057 from This summary is so cool. Matches my observation. Should have a female version.

So wait… gee, I’m so confused. sarcasm font

Where is all the outrage from the Wokies that the Mayor of NYC is “anti-Semitic?”

Shouldn’t we all be hammering the Mayor about his absolutely unacceptable intolerant opinion and subsequently canceling him the second he apologizes?

(Oh… riiiight… I forgot no one actually says that when it’s real anti-Semitism or when they align with someone politically so they just up and selectively fail to see it. It’s just a super convenient way to shut down arguments with people who disagree with your political stances and not something you actually do out of a deep implicit care for any sort of marginalization you see… I see how it is…) :roll_eyes:

Fights still pouring into UK all day all night
4927457369853526303.jpg

Why did those who couldn’t make it to New Zealand and Argentina are going to the UK?

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Fights still pouring into UK all day all night

The most vicious game of Whack-A-Mole ever.

⤻ reposted @0x1oknbY to The most vicious game of Whack-A-Mole ever.

Which of the 9 societies runs NYC? We always hear about the mob, and/or the Zionists, running NYC, but on the larger scale it’s one of these societies you’ve mentioned… who Cuomo obviously answers to, right?

Water wars between Mexico and USA. Never heard of this treaty before. War on so many levels these days, in so many factions of our society!

Mw 5.1 FIJI REGION

About 110,000 Californians have bought a gun since the coronavirus arrived, study says

The Clarion call is here with clearer difference, ur Choice!

Please start looking at all the signs around you, prepare.
Have a bug out bag near your door, preferably one that is EMP proof so your tech is safe, have 3-5 days food and water medical
Ham radio :radio:, flash light

Then head to your pre-organized location, if in a city leave right away once an EMP hits city’s will collapse into chaos.

If out of town in your location
And it’s safe , solidifying your ground is a must

Survival mode
Have food and water
Have gold to barter with
Have bitcoin
Yes bitcoin will survive
It’s unstoppable!!

Goodnight :zzz:

Transposons could be rewiring our brains

https://www.thelocal.de/20201015/toilet-paper-disappearing-from-german-shelves-again-as-panic-buying-returns