Listen carefully to this Black World Submariner defining his Red Pill date.

Listen carefully to this Black World Submariner defining his Red Pill date.

⤺ reposted by @0x11tHJn from Gold Wizard of the Day - Philip K. Dick - #GoldWOTD

Love Gene

Police clashed with protesters in Kyrgzstan’s capital on Monday, as thousands of people took to the streets following the results of parliamentary elections that gave victory to pro-government parties. The preliminary results of Sunday’s vote gave Unity party (Birimdik) and the My Homeland Kyrgyzstan party (Mekenim Kyrgyzstan) around a quarter of votes each. Two more parties - Kyrgyzstan and Butun Kyrgyzstan - were announced to have passed the 7% threshold to gain seats in the parliament.

Огромное кладбище танков в Сибири

A huge cemetery of tanks in Siberia

Guess who is back

Covid-19 Patients: Nearly One-Third Had Altered Mental State [Study] - The New York Times

Trump brags that he easily beat COVID-19 :microbe: and promises that his vaccines are coming very soon :syringe:

Lol :joy: ask yourself again what year was the Spanish Flu was eradicated

NEVER

100 years from now they will pull another pandemic on your grandkids in the outer colonies

Venice holds back the water for first time in 1,200 years
Article,

Cruise ships dismantled for scrap after pandemic sinks industry |

Have been learning to cook diffetent bean recipes, nice & filling… have also brought heirloom seeds to grow same types of beens

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to My International Business professor keeps warning my class about a food shortage that’s gonna happen in the next fe…