Like WTF why not Astronaut or Teacher or Scientist

SERIOUSLY WTF :flushed:

Like WTF why not Astronaut or Teacher or Scientist

Why Vlogger and Survivor???

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from every popular “science” fact we ever heard = pure lies

Today on msNbc

“Earlier this year the agency warned that the number of people facing acute food insecurity is likely to double from 135 million to 265 million in 2020, in large part because of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

I’ve gotten several notices from our food delivery services and spring water delivery that prices will beginning increasing with min order going up starting this month.

Thanks JC

Without you violating OPSEC can I ask what region?

Let’s do a small lesson

How Microsoft Went from “Linux Is a Cancer.” To “Microsoft Loves Linux.”
Article,

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: First of all this article is bullshit right off the bat!

In 2001 then Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer declared “Linux is a cancer.” Fast forward to 2014, and newly-minted Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella said, “Microsoft loves Linux.”
How did that happen!? Let’s take a deep look.

Now let’s dig in to what’s really going on. Microsoft is trying a different approach with Linux

It’s called “The Fucking you while smiling to your face approach”

do any of you remember microsoft’s most famous motto???

Let’s really dig into what’s happening

this anti-meritocracy, anti-bdfl, anti-white male bullshit has been coming for linux, and the rest of open source, for a while now.

Case in point :arrow_down:

they got Linus with the “white male” = bad bullshit

and only been accelerating since then, and with more and more races now all considered white (Asian Americans)

This Embrace, Extend and Extinguish strategy that Big Tech is doing by backing these anti-Meritocracy anti-white movements are pure fucking evil

Exactly the reason that Linus Torvals, the creator of Git, refused to ever allow Linux to be moved to Github

This is what you’re really supporting, when you support the women in code / science / women in tech initiatives. Fronts for honeypotting bullshit. 90% of them. Well proven

Here is what Big Tech is doing
they’ve cancelled all the BDFLs

fucking all of the absolute greats of all time many that had been BDFLs that had been reining for 30+ years, hugely loved, hugely influential.

Look at the dates on these cancellations 30+ years without any trouble, then suddenly all cancelled within a short time.

The war against “old white men”, and diversity quotas is all part of this same BDFL-cancelling power grab too

Anti-meritocracy, anti “old white men”, diversity quotas — all part of the same toolbox for eliminating highly-proven and widely-loved BDFLs, so hostile forces can take over and profit from it

https://www.i-programmer.info/news/82-heritage/8403-gnu-manifesto-published-thirty-years-ago.html

So with this in mind

Ask yourself why Satoshi went underground

To avoid all this bullshit from happening to him

All the brightest minds are retrieving from the public life. Access to the inner circles is vetted and everyone uses pseudonyms and maintain opsec, if a member violates or disclose info shared in the circle get an insta ban with no recourse.

Imagine acquainted with the likes of Linus or Stallman, shared a convo with your girlfriend, she posts in social media for clout.

Your career is over. Not only you are out of the circle, you are now in the untrusted black list, no one will hire or share anything with you.

“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”
– Albert Einstein

I ask you do you guys knows who are Linus Torvalds, Stallman, Guido Van Rossom, or Antirez?

And what’s happening to them?

All the biggest greats in tech ever,
All cancelled by the woke

Which are all funded by the worst big tech monopolies like Microsoft and Intel. Clear evidence that the woke war is heavily funded on run by the worst of big tech

Wanna know who runs the biggest Woke/BLM channels on Telegram?

All Microsoft or former Microsoft employees

If that’s not sedition against the United States

I don’t know what is

So we have this fuck head cancelling our beloved BDFL’s because they go against his Vaccinated Demolition Man / Season 3 of Westworld future. Meanwhile the Department of Justice not doing fuck all to stop it.

Terrorist Acts don’t get open court.

keep it up AMIR

Remember Amir :arrow_up:

Google Amir Omidi and see his place of employment, Software Developer at Microsoft.

Research at University of Mohagheh Ardibili, Iran :iran:

Wide in the open. “Trust but Verify” live by it

Soon we all will be white males

Go woke go broke

Big Tech is a threat to National Security

Burn these Woke motherfuckers to the ground and break them up already

Class dismissed

Also I’m a Person of Color it’s 2020 and I have to add this.

I can’t see him anymore and NOT think “Knucklehead.”

This is permanently etched into my brain now.

Thanks, Elon Musk. :rofl:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to So we have this fuck head cancelling our beloved BDFL’s because they go against his Vaccinated Demolition Man / Season 3 of Westworld future.

Southern California

Collection: Clinton_Email

https://foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx?collection=Clinton_Email

Thank you

Tesla (2020)

A freewheeling take on visionary inventor Nikola Tesla, his interactions with Thomas Edison and J.P. Morgan’s daughter Anne, and his breakthroughs in transmitting electrical power and light.

:bar_chart: IMDB: 5.0

:performing_arts: Genre: #Biography #Drama

:clapper: Director: #Michael_Almereyda

:star: Stars: #Ethan_Hawke, #Eve_Hewson, #Eli_A_Smith

AGRICULTURAL TERROR: New Zealand Blocks Farmworkers, Leaves Crops to Rot

Learn the truth, he never died penniless. He succeeded and rebuilt Wardenclyffe inside the New Yorker Hotel :hotel: hidden in plain sight.

All i see is people protesting for the elite thst doesnt give a fuck about them

The New Yorker has an abandoned underground tunnel.

Here is the truth in detail about The New Yorker Hotel

Everything is all hidden in plain sight.

Go back and learn the truth

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: