Last fly from China to UK..

⤺ reposted by @Eidgenosse from Bardas – PROTECTIVE HOOD FOR CHILDREN with filter and Positive Pressure blower

Last fly from China to UK…

Super Spreaders Confirmed

One patient, admitted to a hospital in Wuhan, China, infected at least 10 health care workers and four other patients with the coronavirus

Whats that?

This sounds like resident evil

一天时间,挖这样一个巨坑。
他们要做什么?
这绝对是埋人的坑,五面铺垫厚厚的塑料布防尸水渗透,国人看看吧清醒吧,你们再不反抗,只有到地狱去呐喊。:rage::rage::rage: One day, digging such a huge pit.
What are they going to do?
This is definitely a pit for burying people. Thick plastic sheets on five sides are used to prevent the infiltration of corpse water. Let ’s take a look and be sober. If you do n’t resist, you just have to cry in hell. :rage::rage::rage:

武汉街头发放福音单张和口罩的小天使。 :heart: Little angels handing out gospel leaflets and masks on the streets of Wuhan. :heart:

Der letzte Flug von China nach UK (Britten) ging heute mit überwiegend Medizinpersonal und ein paar Franzosen…

Humanitarian Disaster in China Continues

To clean from infected, check or block for quarantine. This is how China’s authorities act everywhere.

Brooklynborn can we invite him

We all countrys on the planets get this way…, its a question of time…

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to To clean from infected, check or block for quarantine. This is how China’s authorities act everywhere.

What?

My cousin

I don’t know how to invite people or I would do it myself

Yea sure

Send her link

Welcome scroll up

Catch up

All the reported numbers are a lie

Basics…

More Water or a watercleaner…

⤻ reposted @0x1bc7KH to More Water or a watercleaner..