Kenosha Wisconsin shooting

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Capital One is sending out mass emails reducing credit limits for many of its cardholders.

That’s an execution

Not stalemate

I 100% agree

Wisconsin will burn for it

The police are at fault and if I’m a cop I’m assuming he’s going into his car for a piece…

Fuck man.

Worst one I’ve ever seen…

No water now no power. Poor people man…

⤻ reposted @0x1hSRep to Arab gas pipeline explosion leads to total blackout in Syria – state media

he’s not dead - He was taken to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee

@Insider20 when you wake up

Pipeline explosions Middle East

He just died

yeah. thats why I did that ^^ expression

Incoming new wave of protests and riots. I hope everyone stocked up, if not better do it early morning, most likely protests will organize in the morning and launch by sunset to avoid the heat.

Business in LA are already boarding right now.

those poor kids. (who watched their dad get murdered)

Ok canceling the rest of the feed

Ladies and Gentlemen seems we are back in Riots Season

Incoming new wave of protests and riots. I hope everyone stocked up, if not better do it early morning, most likely protests will organize in the morning and launch by sunset to avoid the heat.

Business in LA are already boarding right now.

In solidarity with the folks on the ground in Kenosha tonight, in honor of Jacob Blake I will stay up all night and Broadcast for folks in Kenosha what police are doing on the scanners. Say his name! Jacob Blake!

Police are tear gassing crowd in Kenosha

Police reporting a couch fire in a facility. Police reporting it an inside case because they used a police card to get into the facility

Police calling out for the group moving north towards a jury parking lot

Police reporting a facility being struck on the south side with fireworks

Right in front of the dinosaur museum fire

Otg: Riot police standing guard on facility swat is coming around for reinforcement

Police to send in care package for additional gas masks

Kenosha “cut your mics” may be going off public channels. Will update if we have more info. Expect riot officers to be on private lines.

On the ground “gun shots being heard and a truck is on fire”

Police have gone quiet in Kenosha for the most part. May be on encrypted channels. Please contact @grittybot and help identify changes in police strategy

Swat team is exiting a vehicle near the truck on fire.

A 2nd dump truck now on fire

Firefighters wont respond to the trucks they wont put out the fires

Crowd dispersing near the 2nd dump truck

Both trucks near 56th one at 11th st and the other at 10th

Police are saying protesters are not dispersing. They are scouting your movements right now

Otg kenosha 3rd truck on fire

Swat coming with teargas

4th truck fire started

Scanners have been pretty quiet about protest activity. Theres a swat vehicle nearby with 8 officers inside on 56th

Looting is starting on Sheridan at a liquor store

11 and 56th a building on fire

Police seem to be mostly focused on observing and looting. Another building at 10th and 56 on fire. Office building with residential apartments

Crowd moving eastbound

Crowd is docile. While events on 56th are escalated

Police havent discussed anything besides observations. Fire not responding to vehicle fire but they will respond to building fires

Riots starting in Kenosha

for safe keeping

US needs maidan treatment asap bro

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to This just happend in Kenosha, WI. 💔

I was yelling as i watched it because the sergeants orders made no sense and were impossible to follow. Apparently he ran off to another country.

⤻ reposted @0xxrzCU to WARNING: Graphic raw video shows deadly Mesa police shooting