Just had this Orwellian crap stuck under my door, the whole reason I am in here was so I didn’t have to have the test, looks like I have to explain the stupid nurses that tomorrow again..

Just had this Orwellian crap stuck under my door, the whole reason I am in here was so I didn’t have to have the test, looks like I have to explain the stupid nurses that tomorrow again…

⤺ reposted by @0xxrzCU from i'm not worried yet about radiation impacting anything on the surface of earth. I've had a few (very small) spikes since beirut

This came to your house ?

I forwarded from the person who said that. In response to someone looking for video about the region

it was in the ice age farmer telegram if i remember correctly

Thanks for your responses M

Always man. Got your backs as best as I can. Hope you not only saw the long post w/ pics but understand what I’m implying.

The solar wind we are hitting on earth today was not earth facing (on the sun)

Mostly yes. Im just getting hip to space and the terms. Im a teacher to day traders(stocks and fx) so i know finances and financial policy’s. But you should check out this

I actually teach how to trade via fundamentals. I rarely use a chart but trade via news stories.

Interesting

If i was at a different place in life without the concerns I have at the moment I would be asking more questions

Always can pm me. Im not a threat but a friend

Same to you

No way Judge Lee is the original Roof Korean!!!

^____^

Roof Koreans are the Best Koreans

Comrade General will be back soon D is up

Night

Nighty night

IMG

microsieverts go down as I transition away from being sun facing

⤻ reposted @MartinMakerInDisguise to microsieverts go down as I transition away from being sun facing

update when you get back and @thabigfella