@jason_paladino thx. why would energy dept be making these flights only over this particular part of NW DC/Bethesda?

⤺ reposted by @miette057 from 😷 Ireland is the first in Europe to return strict "lockdown" to fight coronavirus

@AriesAzazel @hiddeninthegarden

Read thread: People planning mass gatherings/riots/etc if it doesn’t go their way. Good example of the divided and conquered but i just want to say we do NOT condone this, Posting so you can be aware.

⤻ reposted @0x1gucy8 to Read thread: People planning mass gatherings/riots/etc if it doesn't go their way.

looks like a standard sweep for weapons , and or radiation
we have planes up everyday doing these types of sweeps , nothing to be worried about

Scary that Foreigners have snuck in Nukes into America

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.
Ernest Hemingway

I forgot to say good morning haha i was in news mode. Yesterday was weird but nothing happened so that gives us another day to prep, learn new skills, etc. dont stop applying yourself imo

Morning :slight_smile:

That’s the real reason we went to war in Iraq

⤻ reposted @CryptoCocktailChris to Stargate (2/12) Movie CLIP - Activation of the Stargate (1994) HD

Me too! Lol! Good morning! :pray:t2::purple_heart:

Morning