japan to make pre-emptive strike to hit all NK strategic targets? maybe

no Taiwan

Chinese Army Day, which is celebrated on August 1st. But can and not to be…
Chinese TV doesn’t get tired of broadcasting videos about the invincibility of PLA

so essentially

IMG

they are not showing on Chinese TV

anything about Chinese Army Day

tomorrow might be it

when shit hits the fan

@AriesAzazel General Electric essentially has major control of appliance world today and has for years.
If you order an appliance from Home Depot, Wayfair, Costco or manufacturer direct, GE makes good money as they run the delivery show, all appliances from these retailers all have GE parts if we installed them and this list goes crazy deep.

The entire world is so terrified of China.

Earlier in the summer, India just let China have the land they invaded.

China could probably sweep through Taiwan with so much as a “slap” on the wrist from the international/global communities.

wrong

very wrong

our boys have been preparing

在520台湾总统就职,美国政要祝贺,气恼北京之际美国再次批准军售18枚Mk48先进战力鱼雷(Mk48 mod 6或mod 7)是目前世界最高端重型鱼雷,主要是由潜艇发射,用来攻击高价值的大型核潜艇和大型水面舰艇。喷水推进最高时速101公里,线导和主被声纳,这种高端水下攻击武器价格是极其昂贵的比巡航导弹贵数倍 When the President of Taiwan took office in 520, American politicians congratulated and annoyed Beijing. The United States again approved the military sale of 18 Mk48 advanced torpedoes (Mk48 mod 6 or mod 7). It is currently the world ’s highest-end heavy torpedo, mainly launched by submarines. Attack high-value large nuclear submarines and large surface ships. The maximum speed of water jet propulsion is 101 kilometers per hour. The line guide and the main sonar are. This high-end underwater attack weapon is extremely expensive and is several times more expensive than cruise missiles.

Taiwan test fired some surface to air missiles from April 9-14th. It is believed that some of them are the new Sky Bow-3 (Tien Kung-3), designed for anti ballistic missile tasks.

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/25539/Taiwan_Eyes_F_35_Jet_After_Approving__8_Billion_F_16V_Aircraft_Funding

…Kremlin clearly looking for excuse to seize Belarus - to ‘protect the interests of compatriots’, as was and the case with Crimea

Full article here

It’s pretty old, still march

Trump withdrew troops from Germany in order to transfer them closer to the border with Russia

Good to hear. I’ve been “black” pilled with the developments of 2020.

@AriesAzazel
something is happening in Seattle , to much activity in last 24 hours

Maybe an exodus :wink:

Wolverines!!!

Maybe cutting of the head of the hydra to cripple operations to take back the city

but that does sound better

too much

Anyone in here interested in buying gold for the rally actual physical gold? I am taking a survey

https://www.jmbullion.com/

this place allows you to buy gold with bitcoin

Emergency Radio

I would be buying more bitcoin

No interest in buying in bitcoin when gold and bitcoin will both rally

⤻ reposted @hiddeninthegarden to this place allows you to buy gold with bitcoin

Thats funny asf, i thought they were saying the live exercise is in the entire south china sea, instead they just hide and did it next to hainan island (my hometown) lol

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Thats funny asf, i thought they were saying the live exercise is in the entire south china sea, instead they just hide and did it next to hainan island (my hometown) lol