It’s unforgivable that the Health Secretary (United States Secretary of Health and Human Services) (Alex Azar) is quoting false numbers from the Chinese Communist Party and not the Intelligence community.

It’s unforgivable that the Health Secretary (United States Secretary of Health and Human Services) (Alex Azar) is quoting false numbers from the Chinese Communist Party and not the Intelligence community. These same numbers are readily available. You have a country with the capability of tracking Nukes going into Cuba in 1962 but are telling me the NRO and NSA are not using satellite thermal imaging to know the real numbers from the crematoriums or signal intelligence to find out the real numbers from the CCP due to the irresponsibility of the White House not wanting to save lives and putting the economy/wealth Before the well-being/health of the public.

⤺ reposted by @DrSpock66 from I’ve been working in Bitcoin/Blockchain development for over 10 years, with many ties to the mainland.

Oh they know all the true numbers! They just won’t tell us . They are saving the economy. Which is laughable, no one will be here for it to even matter .

What is the average temperature of covid fever?

Any one buying gold yet

Here in China anyone above 37.3c is considered abnormal.

Some patients have low fever like this. Some are higher. I don’t think there is an “average”.

It’s probably not a bad idea to have a backup group. We haven’t heard about censoring happening in telegram yet have we?

Thanks!

Can it go upto 40C? One of my cousin is having 39-40C at peak.

Based on the report the fever can be anything. And then a lot of confirmed cases don’t have fever at all.

Ask him to recall where he has been in the past 1-2 weeks. What other symptom does he have?

Other symptoms are also matching - cough and body pains

It has

How is the situation in his area? Any confirmed cases?

Yes, we have in the city. Around 15 cases

In that case, if i were your cousin I’d immediately cease all contact with everybody, start wearing masks, call the local hospital/emergency service to find out your local policy eg how to go to the hospital for medical checks etc. and get the checks ASAP.

If it turns out to be the flu he should consider himself lucky.

They said last night once it reached 100.4 they are suspect to its cause

When they are lying :lying_face: this badly they fucking know!!!

Some might be but at this point just to risky to even talk about it openly

Correct