It’s going to get bad

It’s going to get bad

⤺ reposted by @mrjberlin from Many of you have been asking me daily: when the stock market will bottom out and recover?

#BREAKING:
— Chicago’s Midway International Airport Traffic Control Tower Shut Down After Multiple Workers Test Positive For COVID-19

Is there a California group? Anyone know?

https://t.me/coronavirusCalifornia

Thanks!

Frenchmen translate please :arrow_up::arrow_up:

Meanwhile in Moscow

Polizei stürmt die Asylunterkunft in Suhl.

Police storm the asylum accommodation in Suhl.

That is insanely bad news

Sorry if I missed an earlier link - is there a Washington state group like the California group?

wow, I have just known EU close all borders

Try search function

根据今天上午市政府专题会议(本市商务系统复工复产复市电视电话会议)精神和许昆林副市长讲话精神,现将有关事项紧急通知如下:
一、各商业企业一律取消原先消费者进店时的测温、扫码、戴口罩要求,原先张贴的二维码全部清除,商场所有大门及通道全部打开,不搞限流;
二、取消商贸行业和生活服务业的备案,直接复工复市;
三、各类餐饮、卖场一律取消隔桌就餐、一米线,恢复常态;
四、商场内暂不搞人员集聚性促销活动;
五、各商业企业应立即谋划3—6月份的营销活动,5月初全市将组织统一促销活动;
六、商场内的企业员工需佩戴口罩服务;
七、市、区将组织专项检查;
八、如遇有关部门和街道有异议,请及时出示本通知,明确告知不得干涉,否则按对抗中央和市委市政府精神追责,并立即报告区商务委。

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

In accordance with the spirit of this morning’s municipal government special meeting (the city’s business system resumed and resumed production and resumed video and telephone conference) and the deputy mayor Xu Kunlin’s speech, the relevant matters are urgently notified as follows:
First, all commercial enterprises will all cancel the original temperature measurement, scanning code and wearing masks requirements when consumers enter the store, all the original QR codes posted will be cleared, all doors and channels of the mall will be opened, and there will be no restrictions on current flow;
2. Cancel the filing of the commerce and trade industry and the life service industry, and resume work and market directly;
Third, all types of catering and stores will cancel the next-table dining and one meter noodles, and return to normal;
Fourth, do not engage in personnel promotion activities in the mall;
5. All commercial enterprises should immediately plan marketing activities from March to June, and the city will organize unified promotional activities in early May;
6. Employees of enterprises in shopping malls need to wear mask services;
Special inspections will be organized by the city and district;
8. If there is any objection from the relevant departments and streets, please promptly present this notice and clearly inform that you must not interfere, otherwise you will be held accountable in the spirit of opposing the Central Government and the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government, and immediately report to the District Commercial Committee.
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Thanks new to the app

There’s a California group? Anyone has the link?

It’s posted a few scrolls up

Got it. Thank you.

今天有5万人从香港过深圳。:frog:

Today, 50,000 people passed Shenzhen from Hong Kong. :frog:
IMG

San Francisco group too run by @unsafe_space

Hit him up