It is fake! That is from Parler, Parler is off, and Trump official account never was created in Parler.

⤺ reposted by @Bitcoin_beau from lin wood interview january 2021 at DuckDuckGo

So did it sign

It is fake! That is from Parler, Parler is off, and Trump official account never was created in Parler.

Parler is down and Monkey went dark saying it’s been signed

Interesting

Fog of war thick AF right now. Hard to tell what’s real

We should take distance from our desires in order to analyze precisely what is really going on. How I wish Insurrection Act would be already in place, but it is hard to accept that the country would be on fire if that document gets the green light.

Remember must within the bubble world will go through very very hard cognitive dissonance, so be kind and not a “I told you so jerk”

Not all will believe the truth , it won’t be easily accepted, believe me i know. I’ve spent years showing evidence to friends and family and They stil think I’m crazy

Most people I know tend to have been exposed to some sort of oddity in life so it tends to be less dramatic

They have your laptop nanana

⤻ reposted @Conner1115 to They have your laptop nanana

This. Most people like to round to the nearest “simple” explanation. Too much truncating the truth.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to This. Most people like to round to the nearest "simple" explanation. Too much truncating the truth.

Did you start them on colors yet?

Copy :pray: waking them up is the hard part.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Remember must within the bubble world will go through very very hard cognitive dissonance, so be kind and not a “I told you so jerk”