is this some kind of biological warfare between rival cults? all i could find is that there's three major cults in Korea: Salvation Cult/Guwonpa, WMSCOG, and Shincheon-ji.

is this some kind of biological warfare between rival cults? all i could find is that there’s three major cults in Korea: Salvation Cult/Guwonpa, WMSCOG, and Shincheon-ji.

Guwonpa allegedly sank a ferry, killing 300 people in April 2014

⤺ reposted by @Nosferatu_zodd_s_sword from Yep. All over news

Cultish and religious people are crazy af.

作为曾经在监狱蹲过五年多的人,我跟大家讲讲监狱“防疫”的难度。 第一是饮食,大食堂集体聚餐(群体化) 第二是住宿,“大通铺”模式,小间15人同室,大间最多可达60人;基本上不存在单间(除非关禁闭); 其三是厕所,蹲坑式,通常一排30个坑位,间隔80公分左右,偏拥挤;
其四澡堂子,公共淋浴,最多可容纳100人; 其五是操场,大点的,约一个足球场大,也是人挤人; 其六是接见室,交叉感染大多发生在这里,多人同时接见的多。 生活在监狱,大致有两句话解释: 1,同呼吸共命运; 2,同一个锅里吃饭,同一个坑里拉屎。 要想隔离,一个一个的隔离?没可能。

As someone who has been squatting in prison for more than five years, I will tell you about the difficulty of “prevention” in prisons. The first is eating and drinking, and the large cafeteria has a group gathering (grouping). The second is accommodation, “Datongpu” mode, with 15 people in the same room and up to 60 people in the large room. There is basically no single room (unless it is closed); The third is the toilet, squatting type, usually 30 pits in a row, about 80 cm apart, which is crowded;
Its four baths, public showers, can accommodate up to 100 people; its fifth is the playground, which is larger, about a football field, and it is crowded; the sixth is the reception room, where cross-infection mostly occurs here, and many people are at the same time Received more. Living in prison, there are roughly two sentences to explain: 1, sharing the fate with breathing; 2, eating in the same pot, shit in the same pit. Want to isolate, one by one? no way.

Good morning👋🏼 now there are 14 "recovered"in germany and after the quarantine on the “Diamond Princess” ended, 6 German passengers on the cruise ship arrived in Germany. The Federal Foreign Office’s crisis response center announced on Twitter that German citizens and their relatives had arrived at Berlin Tegel Airport. They had been flown out of Japan on Friday with an Italian plane.

the media are very quiet here.

Thank you @Ayrie007

with pleasure, as soon as there is something new from germany I will let you all know

Also in Netherlands

Now im really getting afraid, i feel there is an invisible hand guiding the proliferation of the virus

start preparing, if that is the case these people will be caught.

Visit
www.gohhf.com
for great prepper food supplies

yes they are one, but some here are in proximity to a Costco or Dollar Store or something similar. Also take in to account that global delivery might be disrupted if this continues. Jimmy

Our family is a grocery store stock dealer were pretty stocked up, but i fear it will only prolong the inevitable. I think there is a conspiracy behind this

I’ve got 6 months of food and running on solar with a mountain aquifer for water

good good.

There is no one within an hour of me

double up if you can, if you have the resources.

ok everyone head to Jimmy

we are all bugging out with him

no Jimmy I’m kidding but I want you to

as a task for the group

Formulate a list,

Bioweapon theory is getting proven each day

Now who is behind this bioweapon?

This is my backyard

Who is controling it?