Is there someone that can please translate

Is there someone that can please translate

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from A lot more than 5-10 minutes

Scroll up

I posted those video already with translations

Rally tomorrow?

So, I have been thinking a lot about this today, and here is my friendly advice to this group. I have been a trader of commodities for 35 years, and my biggest challenge over the years was the rare occasion when my research unearthed a contrarian view WAY ahead of the masses. That is how i feel right now and i have been here before. Do your best to prepare, stick to your instincts, and don’t let the LACK OF REACTION outside of China make you think you are wrong. If in some way we are all wrong and this Coronavirus turns out to NOT be as bad as we fear, that would be a wonderful thing. In the meantime, prepare for the for the worst and hope for the best. P.S. the friend that invited me to this group suggested i buy Bitcoin at $400 and when i did, my colleagues all laughed at me.

Good good

Bitcoin is valuable because it is unstoppable

Keep buying

The countdown is 87 days

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com

Remember

The Act of God is Bitcoin

Something they can’t stop

4794 views on Bitchute

Not bad gang

:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4: This group does some Strong work!!

I know this sounds crazy but I think we are going to go to Mexico. Depart the 22nd return the 29th. I’ve been feeling into it and I think it’s still ok. I know it may not be at some point but I really don’t feel like it’s going to be a problem.

Yes have them download telegram

Then send them the link

Who’s going to file the copyright claim?

It’s that fake story from reddit

Sent it out. Is that for both android and Apple?

This is interesting

⤻ reposted @0x16aJZN to This is interesting

At the airport now, jfk terminal 5 mainly domestic flights. Security, iD checkers, and other airport personnel are not wearing masks. Let’s say security checks your bag they use the same gloves as they’ve used to many other items. Keep sanitizer, masks, and cleaning wipes.

Did you wear your mask?!!

Yeah we are going from Phoenix. We will be masked up and have all the things. Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer. I think Phoenix to Puerto Vallarta and back will be ok for now.